1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. GeneralMenteIII

GeneralMenteIII Official Terrarian

Does this update effect the requirements for the Pet Hoarder trophy?
    Great Job BTW

2. WessiewessMC

WessiewessMC Terrarian

So does PSVita get this update any time soon or is it not getting an update at all?

3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

PSVita won’t be getting the 1.3 update.

4. ACE XULTRA

ACE XULTRA Spazmatism

I jump in and already a game breaking bug, I can't even play because it can't make it past converting players section, and I AM NOT REMAKING CHARACTERS OR WORLDS IF THATS GOING TO HAVE A ISSUE AS WELL!......

Moat likes this.
  5. A Good Man

A Good Man Plantera

Finally...

6. Davy Jones

Davy Jones Eye of Cthulhu

So what is the estimated date for XBox?

7. Unit One

Is the ‘quick slot’ you’re referring to also known as the D-Pad binding? If so, under Controls/Quick Navigtaion, set it to Directional

—————-

Pipeworks has said this regarding worlds conversion
    ——————-
    No estimate. They’ll let us know when they know solid info.

8. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Skeletron Prime

can you transfer pc characters to the ps4 version?

9. Unit One

No, that’s not possible at this time. Don’t know if it ever will be.

10. Ae3gallegos9119

Ae3gallegos9119 Terrarian

So where did the crafting logs go that allowed you to view and cycle through everything you could craft? Also, the opacity creates a nightmare trying to fumble through this new UI when everything in the background interferes with foreground view. Haven't been able to grind past this to check out the rest of the game.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Moat likes this.
  11. The Goblin Tinkler

The Goblin Tinkler Terrarian

They were supposed to let us know an official release date when they had one. Those are the words from the live stream team not mine.

They didn't even tell when the Xbox update was submitted. They just announced it has been. When??

Was it submitted Friday? Monday? Today? That makes a pretty big difference.

The only consistent thing "they" have said is SOON....

Moat and Macaroy McNasty like this.
  12. GespenstKAF

GespenstKAF Spazmatism

I'm a little bummed that my D-Pad hotkeys didn't stick around, and I was getting frustrated when my stuff wouldn't load, but I'm alright now.

XoArK likes this.
  13. Unit One

D-Pad Hotkeys are still a thing. Go to Controls, and under Quick Navigation is Directional Buttons Hotbar

14. Macaroy McNasty

Macaroy McNasty Terrarian

I was thinking the same thing. Last weekend they addressed that one bug that stopped them from submitting it at the same time as PS4 and said that it was resolved, and would be submitting it "early next week" which was referring to the beginning of this week, and said they would let us know if that changed. However looking at what they said today upon the PS4 update release, they make it seem like they just now submitted it. Like submitted today..

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  15. Mom

Mom Terrarian

From my expieriance with Microsoft certification times it should take NO MORE than 1 week so once the submission is sent for cert

16. SteelSt0rmMaster

SteelSt0rmMaster Skeletron Prime

quick start complaining about how slow mobile and switch are

(just kidding, great job on the console release re-logic and pipeworks)

17. Running with scissors

Running with scissors Skeletron Prime

Hope it comes out on Wednesday

18. Macaroy McNasty

Macaroy McNasty Terrarian

I figured as much, maybe we can get lucky and see an update come Monday, lol. Even if the game is slightly funky right now

19. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

All these people complaining about hot keys and screen zoom, and my files won't even convert..

I wish I could be so unlucky that screen zoom was my only issue XD

Moat likes this.
  20. NeonCreeper246

NeonCreeper246 Terrarian

Ok, so my character apparently 'turns to stone' and lag out the game like crazy.
    I don't think this is a bug so I'm not reporting it just yet.
    Normal mode or expert mode, my pro character turns to stone and lags the heck out of my game...
    Please help cause I want to fight Moon Lord before anything expert.
    Please get back to me as soon as you get an answer.
    Thank you.