Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have used the spelunking potion on all three maps that I have that are post Golem at this point, and I have still yet to come across a single Life Fruit in either of the three jungles.

I am really starting to think this is a bug at this point.

I always use my map to find life fruit. Assuming you scraped your jungle well, one learns to be able to see them on the map (even without hover-over).

Until they have ample time to grow, it can be a needle in a haystack otherwise

Okay, I have used the spelunking potion on all three maps that I have that are post Golem at this point, and I have still yet to come across a single Life Fruit in either of the three jungles.

I recommend using a clentaminator and turning the jungle into a mushroom biome life fruit stick out like a sore thumb if you do that.

Reactions:

Wait, are you going straight to Golem and ignoring the mechanical bosses?

Wait, are you going straight to Golem and ignoring the mechanical bosses?

You have to beat the mech bosses to unlock plantera (which drops the key for the golem).

Although technically you only have to do that in one world which could be why the other two are lacking any life fruit.

Life Fruit is in the game. It grows fairly quickly in my artificial Jungle Biome.

It is, however, hard as the :red:ens to see. I recommend a weapon like Terra Blade to cut up grass to make it glow as the glow is much more dim than on PC.

Edit: The bleeping is pretty funny, but draws more attention to that part of the word than it should, haha.

If Microsoft doesn't get it together I swear I will sell everything and get a playstation instead. This is ridiculous, the devs have done their part, meanwhile Microsoft is taking their sweet time, like an old lady in a Buick going 30 in the fast lane.
That's because they took a break for the holidays. Playstation had their certification sent in before the holiday season, so it wasn't a problem for them.

If Microsoft doesn't get it together I swear I will sell everything and get a playstation instead. This is ridiculous, the devs have done their part, meanwhile Microsoft is taking their sweet time, like an old lady in a Buick going 30 in the fast lane.
THATS WHAT IM SAYING

Microsoft has really started to push me over the edge recently. They had time to submit the update before Christmas, but NO, they just had to let us suffer for two weeks. Then when they get back, there is absolutely no news whatsoever. Thanks Terraria, but I can't let this continue. Giving this one more week or I'll quit and complain.

Reactions: bam
One thing I don't understand: Pipeworks said they submitted before the holidays (so I presume that's the very buggy 1.07 version). Wouldn't they have to resubmit 1.08 (the hotfix 'patch') to Microsoft and go through another submission? Or is that the version being tested by MS right now. If not, then the XboxOne people might have to wait a little bit longer, unless 505/Pipeworks has some close connections within MS (which they don't seem to have judging this delay).

One thing I don't understand: Pipeworks said they submitted before the holidays (so I presume that's the very buggy 1.07 version). Wouldn't they have to resubmit 1.08 (the hotfix 'patch') to Microsoft and go through another submission? Or is that the version being tested by MS right now. If not, then the XboxOne people might have to wait a little bit longer, unless 505/Pipeworks has some close connections within MS (which they don't seem to have judging this delay).
The only company really close to Microsoft is 343

Well its 2018 now and idk if im just not in the loop or something but my xbox one still hasnt shown me that there is any sort of update for terraria,i have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it still comes out as the same version which is UPFI-20160815 and as far as my xbox says terraria is still on update 1.0.0.13 which i dont know if thats right or not but my game defiantly doesnt seem updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom