Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so my character apparently 'turns to stone' and lag out the game like crazy.
I don't think this is a bug so I'm not reporting it just yet.
Normal mode or expert mode, my pro character turns to stone and lags the heck out of my game...
Please help cause I want to fight Moon Lord before anything expert.
Please get back to me as soon as you get an answer.
Thank you.
take off all armor, create a new world and let yourself get killed by a slime in that new world. Should fix it apparently

I see that there's cloud save options but only to download old saves and convert them. Are we gonna be able to upload and download 1.3 saves or will that never be an option? Or have I missed the option somewhere?

The only thing i have noticed is a few small graphical glitches and it crashes alot with this weird graphical glitch thst warps my view on co-op.

So I got called into work right as I was about to play. Can anyone post a screenshot of Red's controller setup? Be much appreciated.

So where did the crafting logs go that allowed you to view and cycle through everything you could craft? Also, the opacity creates a nightmare trying to fumble through this new UI when everything in the background interferes with foreground view. Haven't been able to grind past this to check out the rest of the game.

Ok I love that the update is now live but one sad thing is that the world conversion is not loading. It has been at the same percentage for over 2 hours. This is a bug. Will there be a possible fix for this? P.s I don't want to delete my game data or worlds.

Im sorry if this isnt the place for this, but it is a concern about the 1.3 update after reading whats going on. Is there a way to save my worlds or upload them somewhere on the xbox one? Or is this just an option once 1.3 drops, because of it being a entirely differant version. Are the worlds automatically backed up?

I see that there's cloud save options but only to download old saves and convert them. Are we gonna be able to upload and download 1.3 saves or will that never be an option? Or have I missed the option somewhere?

Yeah, I'd like to be able to upload to the Cloud again: it's a comfort that if (however unlikely) I accidentally delete a character that I've previously uploaded, I can get them back.

Ok, so I just got home, feedback time!

@ClearConscious do you plan to include the radial hotbar option from the pc controls? Do you have an estimate on what patch that might come with? This was the best thing added in the PC controller support, and I really like using it.

If you do include it, for the love of all that is holy, please do not make selecting items in the radial menu controlled by the left stick. At the very least I'd like an option to toggle that behavior off. Including the left stick inputs means you come to a dead stop every time you change items. In expert mode boss fights stopping makes you as good as dead. I tried repeatedly to get ReLogic to change this behavior on the PC controls, but it didn't seem to reach the right ears.

how to make ps3 version
- copy the ps4 version
- paste into ps3 version
- save and force update
done now do it for xbox.
this is a joke.

Ok... all hacked items deleted check... sparkly wing ready check... cabbage in inventory check... in cultist arena check... well I'm all ready for xbox 1.3 to come out now! Oh i almost forgot to grab my cat!

So, I am enjoying the update. I have one question/suggestion: on PC Terraria one of the options for controllers is to have a radial hot bar and quick select. This was not put into the PS4 version of the game for some reason. Will/can this get added? A radial menu is (for at least the hot bar) so much better than "R1-ing" through each one. Good work on the code re-write, I really like the new UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom