Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't, it still isn't even in certification yet. They said that might take about 3-one week.
[doublepost=1516583712,1516583564][/doublepost]@Loki do you know if the crash bug is almost fixed? Thanks! :)

Now this looks kinda stupid... the update is on microsoft's hands for a long time now and why in the wall of flesh it doesnt release it? I imagine a giant red button on a table called "Release Terraria update" and theres a staff assigned to press that button but he is wondering around and considering pressing it but he never does it. Meanwhile fortnite had what? 7 updates? Maybe more. What is going on?

Now this looks kinda stupid... the update is on microsoft's hands for a long time now and why in the wall of flesh it doesnt release it? I imagine a giant red button on a table called "Release Terraria update" and theres a staff assigned to press that button but he is wondering around and considering pressing it but he never does it. Meanwhile fortnite had what? 7 updates? Maybe more. What is going on?
Well, the 1.3 update isn't a patch, but a complete rewrite of the game, so it's tested like a brand new release, not just an update. Also Fortnite may be 3D, but mechanically it is a LOT simpler than what is going on in Terraria under the hood. The amount of situations for buggy edge cases is huge in Terraria. So it takes longer to test for stuff.

Can I contact someone for help?
Help with what?

Where to send Bug Reports
You should not post your bugs in this thread. This following link is what you should use to send in your bug reports. Be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Using this form gets your info straight to the developers: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Where to send Feedback
For things that are not bugs, but you still want to give some feedback, please post them in the following linked thread. Helpful and polite criticism - both positive and negative - is welcome: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Check the FAQ and Workarounds
Be sure to check in with the Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ thread. It keeps being updated, and there is a lot of great info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom