Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly I had the same issue with the Solar Eruption being invisible as well, The Eye of Cthulhu yoyo was also doing the same thing but as soon as I took off my Familiar vanity set it was displaying properly.
I didn't even know about the Vanity set bugs but I was desperate lol I took off everything that's how I figured this work around out.
I will have to try that after I finish my school!

I will have to try that after I finish my school!
I also saw that the dyes weren't displaying correctly on the Familiar Shirt and Pants...But I guess more specifically its the Familiar Shirt I found to be the main culprit for causing invisibility issues on certain weapons.

I also saw that the dyes weren't displaying correctly on the Familiar Shirt and Pants...But I guess more specifically its the Familiar Shirt I found to be the main culprit for causing invisibility issues on certain weapons.
You have to go to the dresser to change the color of your clothes.

You know those sad moments when school has taken your life and when you get a break your like "Oh ya... I forgot about that game. Heh-_-... Heh:indifferent:... huh:(..."

Is the Companion Cube in the Console version of the 1.3 update? Just curious.
On the Wiki it still says it's exclusive to the PC, but of course on the Wiki things are updated by hand so it can never fully be trusted as a reliable source at times.

Is the Companion Cube in the Console version of the 1.3 update? Just curious.
On the Wiki it still says it's exclusive to the PC, but of course on the Wiki things are updated by hand so it can never fully be trusted as a reliable source at times.

The Companion Cube is a 1.3.1 item. The current version on console is 1.3.0.1 with a few things included from up to 1.3.0.7 (at least that's my understanding).

It should be in a future content update, but that may be a while.

Pipeworks can take their sweet time getting us the 1.3.1 update cause I'm sitting here with my fishing glitch, casting out hundreds of lines at a time.

Pipeworks can take their sweet time getting us the 1.3.1 update cause I'm sitting here with my fishing glitch, casting out hundreds of lines at a time.
Have you sent a bug report about this? Can you share a screenshot and more details?

This seems like a new issue, at least I can't seem to find a previous mention of this.

Have you sent a bug report about this? Can you share a screenshot and more details?

This seems like a new issue, at least I can't seem to find a previous mention of this.
It's actually a bug that existed on the PC version, too. TerrariaHelp made a video about the fishing glitch that's on YT.

And by "hundreds of lines at a time", I was being dramatic because you can only cast 1 line out at a time, per block.

The glitch involves having autopause on, and casting out a line into a body of water. Then take a single block from your inventory, and throw it out onto the ground. A new line will be cast.

It's actually a bug that existed on the PC version, too. TerrariaHelp made a video about the fishing glitch that's on YT.

And by "hundreds of lines at a time", I was being dramatic because you can only cast 1 line out at a time, per block.

The glitch involves having autopause on, and casting out a line into a body of water. Then take a single block from your inventory, and throw it out onto the ground. A new line will be cast.
The video you mention is from the PC version, and that was fixed there long ago.

The questions I had remain - is this also in the Console/XBox version, and if so have you reported it to Pipeworks?
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I don't have an XBox to check this myself.

The video you mention is from the PC version, and that was fixed there long ago.

The questions I had remain - is this also in the Console/XBox version, and if so have you reported it to Pipeworks?
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I don't have an XBox to check this myself.
Yes, this is on the console version. I'm not sure if PS4 has this glitch, but I'm 99% sure they do. And I'll file a support ticket soon.

Im having so much fun playing expert legit from the beginning... EOC defeated with minecart... skeletron defeated with molten set and a lot of effort i couldnt kill that little monster with any other gear... WOF was kinda easy with hellwing and 5K blocks bridge. So much fun to use shield of cthulhu at the moment im going for frostburn armor, looking for titanium and with bananarang(very op) and spider armor (minions are best set for early hardmode). I have 22 hours on my character already when i was used to get fishron with the same amount of time on normal mode. Expert is a great challenge thank you pipeworks

I have a question that should probably be brought to the dev teams attention as it is an issue in the current version though not technically a bug will mobile 1.3 fix the issue where the pay up front version and the in app purchase version are not cross compatible for multiplayer

I have a question that should probably be brought to the dev teams attention as it is an issue in the current version though not technically a bug will mobile 1.3 fix the issue where the pay up front version and the in app purchase version are not cross compatible for multiplayer

Will add it to my list of things to watch out for. Was not aware that was an issue. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom