Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not going to be an update for Xbox 360 version, will it? :( It would be too bad. 800 items, new locations and bosses... that's quite a lot. Old schoolers need Love too.
Won’t be happening seeing as Xbox one has been out for quite awhile now. The hardware probably couldn’t even handle 1.3 tbh. Sorry

There's not going to be an update for Xbox 360 version, will it? :( It would be too bad. 800 items, new locations and bosses... that's quite a lot. Old schoolers need Love too.
You are almost 4 months late. And you should know by now that any old-gen console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PSVita) will not be getting the update. It’s too much for the old-gen consoles to handle.
[doublepost=1530204997,1530204935][/doublepost]And is 1.3 mobile going to be out this year?

your a bit late

and no

Short answer is the 360 does not have enough hardware to handle all the extra added content the 1.3 patch would bring with it because it doesn't have enough RAM. There's no way to design around that without rewriting the entire game from the ground up like they did with Mobile/3DS. After doing all that I don't think anyone would have considered those the best version of the game even when they were current.

You are almost 4 months late. And you should know by now that any old-gen console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PSVita) will not be getting the update. It’s too much for the old-gen consoles to handle.
[doublepost=1530204997,1530204935][/doublepost]And is 1.3 mobile going to be out this year?

Apparently the older consoles can't handle the 1.3 update, they are simply too weak.

Yeah I see. :/ Too bad though. Still, thanks for info.

Just wanted to ask a quick question: I heard this update broke a lot of things on console, what is the current state of the game on PS4?

Are features like block swapping (placing a block that automatically swaps the other block) already on the PS4?

whats the future looking like for Terrari going forward, especially on PS4? Is the game largely done with just fixes coming? thanks

So glad 1.3 came out on Console! Didn’t know it wasn’t even 3.1.2 though so I spent 3 hours looking for the tavernkeep before realizing it.%:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom