1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. JellyMantis

JellyMantis Skeletron Prime

your a bit late

and no

2. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

Short answer is the 360 does not have enough hardware to handle all the extra added content the 1.3 patch would bring with it because it doesn't have enough RAM. There's no way to design around that without rewriting the entire game from the ground up like they did with Mobile/3DS. After doing all that I don't think anyone would have considered those the best version of the game even when they were current.

Al do Rah likes this.
  3. hi9990005

hi9990005 Official Terrarian

Won’t be happening seeing as Xbox one has been out for quite awhile now. The hardware probably couldn’t even handle 1.3 tbh. Sorry

The Solar God likes this.
  4. akrobeau

akrobeau Eye of Cthulhu

You are almost 4 months late. And you should know by now that any old-gen console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PSVita) will not be getting the update. It’s too much for the old-gen consoles to handle.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2018 ---
    And is 1.3 mobile going to be out this year?

5. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

Apparently the older consoles can't handle the 1.3 update, they are simply too weak.

6. Al do Rah

Al do Rah Skeletron Prime

Seeing as how Xbox and Playstation were delayed for a couple of months, I doubt it.

7. Dragon Heart

Dragon Heart Terrarian

Yeah I see. :/ Too bad though. Still, thanks for info.

8. Laiser Fish

Laiser Fish Spazmatism

Great job devs!! Keep up the good work!