Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but weren't they removed and replaced with gold bunnies or something?

I thought the only legacy items that stayed were just the Ocram mask and Trophy.

Aw man my banner collection is gonna have holes all over now, I forgot that.
Console exclusive banners aren't removed. They are simply a vanity decoration and don't give any buffs.

All the exclusive stuff from console transferred except for weapons which converted to chlorophyll tier, all enemies except their banners are gone (I could never get that damn vampire miner banner) Pets turned to gold bunnies, armors to vanities, and everything else turned to coins but I never saw any coins in my chests. Also make sure you store in a chest and transfer some tutorial music boxes because they will become uncraftable after the update and if they are placed in your world they will turn into crimson biome music.

All the exclusive stuff from console transferred except for weapons which converted to chlorophyll tier, all enemies except their banners are gone (I could never get that damn vampire miner banner) Pets turned to gold bunnies, armors to vanities, and everything else turned to coins but I never saw any coins in my chests. Also make sure you store in a chest and transfer some tutorial music boxes because they will become uncraftable after the update and if they are placed in your world they will turn into crimson biome music.

Don't forget Sparkly wing turn into cennexes!
(Don't know how to spell it.... sorry)

My friend started up Terraria just a few minutes ago and the conversion bar stops at 18% and then the game crashes.
Was wondering if anyone had a workaround or fix for it?

Right, but the console exclusive armors that became vanity are also going to be sold by the Traveling Merchant.

Aside from the banners, Ocram Trophy and Mask are unobtainable; which is why that was the only thing seriously bothering me from getting lost.

Right, but the console exclusive armors that became vanity are also going to be sold by the Traveling Merchant.

Aside from the banners, Ocram Trophy and Mask are unobtainable; which is why that was the only thing seriously bothering me from getting lost.
I have alot of ocram masks and trophies but if my world got corrupted I would lose them all since I only have one world now.

Looks like Microsoft is still rolling out updates for games because south park the fractured but whole updated for me today.
1513745289690-1327188881.jpg

[doublepost=1513745488,1513745327][/doublepost]
Well at least my favorite pet the eye spring isn't an exclusive so I get to keep him`:D
My favorite is the black cat it looks adorable with that little witch hat and broom.

Looks like Microsoft is still rolling out updates for games because south park the fractured but whole updated for me today.View attachment 190022
[doublepost=1513745488,1513745327][/doublepost]
My favorite is the black cat it looks adorable with that little witch hat and broom.
I am sure sometime between tomorrow the 20th and Friday the 22nd is when xbox will get it if not the worst case scenario is January I highly doubt that and to be honest playing a fresh new playthrough of shadow of war on the new gravewalker difficulty Is making me wanna tear my hair out so as soon as 1.3 hits xbox I'm going to prolly never look back lol

I am sure sometime between tomorrow the 20th and Friday the 22nd is when xbox will get it if not the worst case scenario is January I highly doubt that and to be honest playing a fresh new playthrough of shadow of war on the new gravewalker difficulty Is making me wanna tear my hair out so as soon as 1.3 hits xbox I'm going to prolly never look back lol
Hopefully your right.... I'm starting to lose my mind! Well i alreAdy have but i mean even more.... hehehuhuueheuueueh cake is pie in a pig suit!!! 1+1 is fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom