Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he means is that when Loki said that Microsoft haven’t even responded to it then he’s thinking that because of the holidays Microsoft aren’t doing the certification yet which I personally think is quite likely too
That's exactly what I was talking about, could not wrap my head around where I saw/heard it though. Thank you

Its been 2 weeks since Xbox has been submitted and I've been checking this thread every day, It's getting harder and harder to wait. C'mon Microsoft

Damn, probably not coming today. You could all be more like Epic Games, ya know.
[doublepost=1513886803,1513886733][/doublepost]Still, other than that minor mistake on the staff's and devs' part, the Terraria devs and staff are quite good.

To all of those who are shaming Re-Logic and PW because of a buggy update, testing never reveals all bugs. Regarding the interface, the Devs and testers may have found the interface fine, but the Devs and players have different preferences and tastes in UI design.

Some of the bugs to sound bad, however. I think you should go ahead and launch the update on XB1 then see if these bugs even apply to XB1, then fix them if they do.

I would definitely be fine with the UI if it was made for the PC. I would've bought Terraria on PC to play on a MONITOR! Why I bought CONSOLE was to PLAY ON A TV. They 1:1 replicated the UI (good job), but didn't ask themselves wether or not it's usable from a couch; thus, due to their ignorance to actual simulation, the UI is a flunk for playing on a TV.

And, yes, I know you can hook up the console to a monitor, but playing from a couch is different. I might play from a monitor once it comes along crappy as it already is, but once its fixed, I'm back to the couch.

Due to the increased price (from the PC), us console users should be allowed to also PLAY ON A MONITOR AS WELL AS A TV (because both have their charms). So make the UI increase and decrease relative to the screen size Terraria is running on.
[doublepost=1513887519,1513887447][/doublepost]I prefer the couch, like many console users. But will sometimes use a monitor.

Here's a stupid thing, The TV has a bigger screen than a monitor, so the UI would be easier to see, the only difference here is that you dont see the recipes for items you cant craft and how it looks, you still press buttons to alternate interfaces, to me complaining about the UI isnt a valid issue, and before you try and prove me wrong, I will say this is my opinion and will stay that way, srry
Aside from that, its the same

@J3kidx They also replicated the size, just saying (I cannot know better, because I'm on a XBX1).
[doublepost=1513890392,1513890357][/doublepost]The whole UI or the text.
[doublepost=1513890460][/doublepost]Also, its currently in submission. "No reply" refers to the lack of live feedback.

I really cant be bothered scrolling through 30+ pages so ill just ask again on case, is anyone having an issue where their character will randomly go invis? Or look like they are naked with only a helmet? Its VERY annoying
Certain combinations of clothes with dyes will cause them to disappear even make sprites and animations permanently disappear unless you restart the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom