Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it impossible for anyone else to create a world and character, or is it just me?
I try creating either and it just goes to the loading screen and stays there.

Ok so heres a question, im working on building an all item world to store my stuff, have snow clouds been included or not? Because if they have the guide to craft them from the wiki doesnt work

The two most popular clubs do have their own negative sides however. One of them is incredibly strict and has some rather... unique admins.
Another club has an Owner hell-bent on disallowing All Item Worlds, and possibly has a personal agenda towards it from bad experiences. And both clubs have some drama happen there on an almost bi-weekly basis, with new owners and admins popping in and out faster than I can count.

Lesser of two evils, I suppose. But there definitely are some good people in both clubs.
The one with the most members i wouldnt join, its just people begging to get free crap, and i know which one you're talking about with the owner that needs a reality check lol. Im honestly against mods, and all item worlds.the one im in now has honest players, who play fair and theres a huge trading element as well. Which is seriously nice, its a good community, and tons of people to play capture the gem with lol! (Finally)
[doublepost=1514057742,1514057615][/doublepost]
Pipeworks did a vid on Youtube saying it won't come out until after Christmas
Yeah...unfortunately, they said that the certification team is now officially on holiday.

The one with the most members i wouldnt join, its just people begging to get free crap, and i know which one you're talking about with the owner that needs a reality check lol. Im honestly against mods, and all item worlds.the one im in now has honest players, who play fair and theres a huge trading element as well. Which is seriously nice, its a good community, and tons of people to play capture the gem with lol! (Finally)
[doublepost=1514057742,1514057615][/doublepost]
Yeah...unfortunately, they said that the certification team is now officially on holiday.
Good to hear! And although I don't think All Item Worlds are the best, especially for new players, I think it should be the decision of the player if they want to be legitmate or not, instead of leaving it up to some power hungry admins or owners.

May I ask: Where the absolute hell is xb1 1.3? Did something go wrong in cert?
Gonna have to wait until 2018, buddy. I’ll be channeling my rage and insanity for when it gets delayed again
[doublepost=1514082908,1514082852][/doublepost]
On the second day of Christmas xbox gave to us.... STILL NO 1.3! (Come on lets keep this train goiing! It's the only thing keeping slightly less insane!)
On the 3rd day of Christmas Xbox have to me. Still no fricken 1.3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom