Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo ps players......is it buggy? Want some feed back before i jump into a update that i haven't played. Is expert mode glitchy or buggy? Idk just in case something bad happens. I want to know before hand. (im on xbone)

Sooooo ps players......is it buggy? Want some feed back before i jump into a update that i haven't played. Is expert mode glitchy or buggy? Idk just in case something bad happens. I want to know before hand. (im on xbone)

Me and my wife started fresh in expert mode as soon as the update landed. There are a few bugs, the worst one being sometimes your items disappear. The game is totally playable! We have killed every boss, got most of the new stuff and been farming the celestial towers and moonlord for the last couple of days!

This update has made the game a lot better! The new UI is a bit wierd at first but when you get used to it, it's a lot better I find. It could just do with being less transparent.

I 100% recommend you jump straight in on a new character on expert for the true challenge!

do not join someone whi has semi bad wifi it wss cause a connection interupted then replace your world with thiers and thiers with yours

do not join someone whi has semi bad wifi it wss cause a connection interupted then replace your world with thiers and thiers with yours
This doesn't just happen now, I'm an XBone player and me and my friend played online once, i used to have a really bad internet. Next time he came over to my house, my world had the name of his, and my character had swapped with his. It's pretty similar, and the swapped worlds had also happened to me before but i was just new to the game so i didn't really bother and started a new world. Hopefully @ClearConscious (Pipeworks) can get back on that bug, i know they're working on 1.3 right now but i hope that later they can fix that bug. When it happened it really annoyed me, since i was mage and my friend was melee, so i lost all my mage stuff and had to get it again which took quite a long time (i still dont have everything back)

i officially give up on terraria now. i lost all patience. all i have is a xbox one and mobile version and i really wanted 1.3
Chances are, it's going to come out within the nest few weeks, depending on when Microsoft comes back from their end-of-year break.

i officially give up on terraria now. i lost all patience. all i have is a xbox one and mobile version and i really wanted 1.3
Don't give up yet. Microsoft gets back to work around the 1st of January, which means it will DEFINITELY come out in the next 2 weeks. Personally I've been distracting myself with other games.
Don't drown yourself at the shore.

If that’s how the bug works, you might be able to recover your lost world if you try to recreate that situation with the friend whose world you joined. If it swaps one way, it might swap back (assuming your friend still has it).
Microsoft gets back to work around the 1st of January.
I guess that’s not very far off, though with me being in the dark, I was hoping they were looking at it as we speak rip.

I actually had this happen to me twice before. Both times before the 1.3 update. Maybe this is part of an issue with joining and leaving games that has persevered through the update. The second time it happened to me I lost my first world. The one with everything in it. I spent months getting those items again. I am on Xbox One, for reference. I'm curious to hear if this has happened to many other people. I didn't report the issue when it happened either time.
it happen to when we got fishtron on 360 now im on the xbox one and really hope it does not do it again but im prepaird because i put my world on flash drive

Not sure. Perhaps not ever - it isn't in the current plan per se. A nice list of feedback around the UI and some decent player ideas on how to tweak it are though.
What? Why? The ps4 fully supports keyboard and mouse controls. You'd literally just need to flip a switch to allow it. Especially since pipeworks just copied and pasted an old PC version of the game onto the ps4

What? Why? The ps4 fully supports keyboard and mouse controls. You'd literally just need to flip a switch to allow it. Especially since pipeworks just copied and pasted an old PC version of the game onto the ps4
I think that’s simplifying the situation a bit too much. Plus, there’s the question of demmand; I believe most console players (myself included) would favor the console’s controller over keyboard/mouse. Rather than including that compatibility, I’d prefer they re-work the UI a bit and it sounds like they already plan on doing that.

I think that’s simplifying the situation a bit too much. Plus, there’s the question of demmand; I believe most console players (myself included) would favor the console’s controller over keyboard/mouse. Rather than including that compatibility, I’d prefer they re-work the UI a bit and it sounds like they already plan on doing that.
It's not like it will ever be better than the old UI anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom