Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
it should most definitely come out for Xbox one this first week of the year considering that it was submitted some time before the little holiday work vacation this is the end of the road I know it. however the bugs and other things that may be encountered are another story

it should most definitely come out for Xbox one this first week of the year considering that it was submitted some time before the little holiday work vacation this is the end of the road I know it. however the bugs and other things that may be encountered are another story
MS is on holiday, Mom.

i joined my friends world then left after a bit

This was a known issue actually with the previous version as well. The PW team thought they had it sorted out - clearly that was not the case. It is a high priority item on the bug list, so it will get sorted out. Sincere apologies for the damage caused in the meantime, though. PS4 does allow for usb backups, which I would generally advise people to use (like I do on PC or used to on 360 before MS removed the feature for XB1 :sigh:).

What? Why? The ps4 fully supports keyboard and mouse controls. You'd literally just need to flip a switch to allow it. Especially since pipeworks just copied and pasted an old PC version of the game onto the ps4

All I said was that it isn't in the current plans. Plans can change. ;)

sorry if this has been asked and answered already but im not reading 52 pages of randomness, but i have been waiting for this update to drop before getting terraria for my ps4, i have saves and worlds on my ps3 that i was wondering if its possible to bring over and convert with the new update?

Yes you can. That said, given the issues that people have raised - I would 100% suggest making an external USB backup copy of my files just in case.

Hey does the Xbox 1 update also work with Xbox 1 S

I cannot see why it wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom