Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its 2018 now and idk if im just not in the loop or something but my xbox one still hasnt shown me that there is any sort of update for terraria,i have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it still comes out as the same version which is UPFI-20160815 and as far as my xbox says terraria is still on update 1.0.0.13 which i dont know if thats right or not but my game defiantly doesnt seem updated
Because the update hasn't come out yet at all for Xbox.

Well its 2018 now and idk if im just not in the loop or something but my xbox one still hasnt shown me that there is any sort of update for terraria,i have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it still comes out as the same version which is UPFI-20160815 and as far as my xbox says terraria is still on update 1.0.0.13 which i dont know if thats right or not but my game defiantly doesnt seem updated
Only time will tell who knows maybe they are still testing terraria or they are going to submit it soon... Either way guys it is not in anyone's hands but Microsoft's we do not have control and neither does 505 Games.

Everyone needs to chill out on the impatience for the Xbox One update. Some of you really sound ungrateful and 505 is doing this out of sheer generosity at this point. We didn't have to pay extra. Isn't that enough to ask for?

Anyway. I have a question for developers or insiders on this. Are there any plans to add any enhanced features for the Xbox One X in the future?

Everyone needs to chill out on the impatience for the Xbox One update. Some of you really sound ungrateful and 505 is doing this out of sheer generosity at this point. We didn't have to pay extra. Isn't that enough to ask for?

Anyway. I have a question for developers or insiders on this. Are there any plans to add any enhanced features for the Xbox One X in the future?
It's everyone's right to complain and express their opinions here. As long as no personal threats are being made against the devs, mods, or other members. And in my opinion, I think that most of the Xbox players here complaining about the 1.3 update taking so long is justified. To a degree anyway.

The update isn’t out yet, it is coming soon.

It's everyone's right to complain and express their opinions here. As long as no personal threats are being made against the devs, mods, or other members. And in my opinion, I think that most of the Xbox players here complaining about the 1.3 update taking so long is justified. To a degree anyway.
But as an Xbox player myself I say we must not let it get out of hand or eventually this discussion will turn into a full on war because we are not careful. So I say it is fine for people to be angry but do not let it get out of hand.

The only company really close to Microsoft is 343
Also The Coalition

Basically like how 343 was formed to replace bungie to develop the halo franchise but instead they develop the gears of war franchise now
[doublepost=1515064998,1515064847][/doublepost]
At this point people shouldn’t be going to the forums about this anymore. It’s completely out of pipework studios hands anymore.
Some of us are here to check up on here and answer questions and some of us are here to see if someone got the update.

If Microsoft doesn't get it together I swear I will sell everything and get a playstation instead. This is ridiculous, the devs have done their part, meanwhile Microsoft is taking their sweet time, like an old lady in a Buick going 30 in the fast lane.

Microsoft has really started to push me over the edge recently. They had time to submit the update before Christmas, but NO, they just had to let us suffer for two weeks. Then when they get back, there is absolutely no news whatsoever. Thanks Terraria, but I can't let this continue. Giving this one more week or I'll quit and complain.
one slight problem with what your guys are saying, Microsoft does not give a :red:ing :red: about your demands and if you jump ship or not. and if you do jump ship, may i recommend a PC? you never know (excluding spoilers) what will come to terraria! plus in the long run PC is cheaper and overall performs better.
just a FYI. cheers

I have a problem when playing Terraria on PS4. Whenever I play in a world and i want to Save & Exit, it shows me that it saves the world, but when I go back there, all the progress had been lost. Characters are saved. Any way to fix this?

@HydraPlasma
Solid info, and good to hear any news will be coming by tomorrow if they actually stick to what they said...but @ the same time, is it going to be good news? We've been told they dont get progress reports outside of it being recieved from microsoft, so what could any news actually be. Ive been playing some sweet new games ive put off for awhile now, and bought some on this amazing sale xbox has right now. just one Ex: Just cause 3, 85$ version for 16$, im having too much fun with that one lol...but i swear to god if its delayed any longer then mid next week i will have zero love for PW. And before anyone says its microsofts fault not pipeworks, its entirely pipeworks for how late they sent it. Lets hope its here tomorrow and we can have renewed faith for the people who are going to be working on this game for us. I still have love for there team, but lets be honest...xbox got screwed.

Yeah, but like others have said, at this point it's Microsoft, not the Pipeworks staff, who they should be complaining to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom