The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might join too, I have vacations now. However I can't:

1. Be a host - my internet connection is awful and it could lag or overload, resulting in a server lag/crash.
2. Voice chat - I have a lack of privacy in my house, so it might be annoying for some people. I'd rather use the game chat.

Also, where are we going to voice chat? What communicator are you going to use (so I could join if I had time to do something like that)?

I hope I don't die first, lol.

We should stick in a group so nobody gets too damaged. Going off solo would be super risky. Or perhaps we could even split off into different groups I don't know.

I might join too, I have vacations now. However I can't:

1. Be a host - my internet connection is awful and it could lag or overload, resulting in a server lag/crash.
2. Voice chat - I have a lack of privacy in my house, so it might be annoying for some people. I'd rather use the game chat.

Also, where are we going to voice chat? What communicator are you going to use (so I could join if I had time to do something like that)?

I hope I don't die first, lol.
Skype/Discord for any possible VC.

My god, all these questions are tough to keep up with. Whew.

I could alway get someone to speak for me, in a sense, to convey my thoughts and whatnot and make the experience easier for you guys?

I could alway get someone to speak for me, in a sense, to convey my thoughts and whatnot and make the experience easier for you guys?
What do you mean by "get someone"?
EDIT: Also, I haven't checked myself how to do it, but there's a way to get Discord chat to speak itself

Am I cooperating by leading a group of devote followers to the ocean to build a prosper away from the main group?
simcity_desastres_7.jpg

In other words, no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom