The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this Battle Royale, I think it would be cool to setup a challenge where two teams try to advance the most in the game against each other and can sabotage the teams. Would be hilarious. Anyway, hyped for this!

This'll be fun.
If we wanna run extreme risk strats, we should just make a beeline to the ocean, Reaver Shark, then dig straight down.
EDIT: We could also watch out for Fallen Stars, Enchanted Sword Shrines, and just generally go fast.
Or go slow, or go die on the first night, who knows!

After this Battle Royale, I think it would be cool to setup a challenge where two teams try to advance the most in the game against each other and can sabotage the teams. Would be hilarious. Anyway, hyped for this!
Not really a "Battle" Royale to say, but your idea would be an actual Battle Royale really fun.

Oh, and yes, I am feeling the hype.
Hype+hype+hype+hype+https+falloutbethsoftcom+it+s+happening+the+end+times+are_d1ffdf_5565755.gif

Last edited:
We could split into three teams, the Ocean team, Potion team, and Dungeon team
Ocean team makes a beeline to the ocean, trying to collect as much money and wormhole potions as possible. Potion team is in charge of herbs and, when Ocean team sets up camp, fishing for wormhole potion parts. Dungeon team goes for any and all chests, any Water Bolts, Enchanted Sword Shrines, etc. When night begins to fall, all wormhole to base camp.

Ocean team makes a beeline to the ocean, trying to collect as much money and wormhole potions as possible. Potion team is in charge of herbs and, when Ocean team sets up camp, fishing for wormhole potion parts. Dungeon team goes for any and all chests, any Water Bolts, Enchanted Sword Shrines, etc. When night begins to fall, all wormhole to base camp.
Instead named Ocean, could name it Fishing, because Angler quests aren't all in Ocean

I'll definitely categorize under Dungeon. That loot is just so, so satisfying.

Noice. The next problem will be the terrain. I say we chop down the trees near spawn for Wooden Platforms, then split 50/50 in either direction. If someone hits a Jungle, their group turns back. Bridge over any Snow biome lakes and chasms you find.
[doublepost=1466974092,1466973938][/doublepost]What's the world size?

Noice. The next problem will be the terrain. I say we chop down the trees near spawn for Wooden Platforms, then split 50/50 in either direction. If someone hits a Jungle, their group turns back. Bridge over any Snow biome lakes and chasms you find.
So our Ocean is the side of Dungeon, also if you haven't known yet Dungeon is on the side with Snow
EDIT: Large World

Noted, which is why I said to bring Wood Platforms. Chilled can be deadly early on.
Well we probably won't need the platforms above ground, but just in case. But for underground Ice Blade, Ice Boomerange, Ice Mirror, Blizzard in a Bottle, would be such nice items, also Hermes :), speaking of which finding 16 of those would be uhm quite "fun"

Well we probably won't need the platforms above ground, but just in case. But for underground Ice Blade, Ice Boomerange, Ice Mirror, Blizzard in a Bottle, would be such nice items, also Hermes :), speaking of which finding 16 of those would be uhm quite "fun"

Which is why I suggested using TerraCustom to generate a world. You can artificially change world generation to create more stuff, so more loot for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom