• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kola17_97

Spazmatism
I've had my experience with recorded hardcore playthroughs of games like these and they weren't the best of times. Just saying that this might crash and burn because someone might not keep their cool at some point.

genericqueso

Terrarian
I've had my experience with recorded hardcore playthroughs of games like these and they weren't the best of times. Just saying that this might crash and burn because someone might not keep their cool at some point.
That's all part of the fun; craziness included, though I do know what you mean.

Kazzymodus

Staff member
I'd love to join! I actually haven't played anything but Expert Mode since 1.3 came out, so I'm curious to see if I've 'still got it'.

I'm in UTC+1, but I have a terrible sleep pattern anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom