• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynuva

Official Terrarian
I would like to join as well, my only issue is in regard to where the server is located. I can only connect through Steam (TShock not reliable on my system), and I have difficulty connecting overseas.

genericqueso

Terrarian
I would like to join as well, my only issue is in regard to where the server is located. I can only connect through Steam (TShock not reliable on my system), and I have difficulty connecting overseas.
Do you live elsewhere from the US? Because that's most likely where the server will be hosted (subject to change).

Pixel

Terrarian
I have a feeling I'll be good at this. In fact I'm going to be training for this with hardcore characters of my own in single player, which is also a good way of passing time. Have an idea of when this will start? I might not be on a lot during the next few weeks.

imkSushi

Eater of Worlds
I'll get you invited into our conversation. We've become a group now with our own server and we do more than survivals.
Why did you throw me, out. I promise that I was not part of Purples prank. Please let me join the convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom