The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about being a mage or melee during the playthrough.

@UP, the boots and bottles can be fished from crates, but yeah... it'd be better to have less RNG in loot.

Which is why I suggested using TerraCustom to generate a world. You can artificially change world generation to create more stuff, so more loot for everyone.
RIP, I just tried out TerraCustom and it directly attached onto tModLoader instead of Vanilla. Our would will be Vanilla, meaning this is going to be an issue for the host if they have tModLoader. @jopojelly pls

Last edited:
I know, but would it be enough for 16?

Could be.
[doublepost=1466974539,1466974493][/doublepost]
It'd be really nice if we could get some p

RIP, I just tried out TerraCustom and it directly attached onto tModLoader instead of Vanilla. Our would will be Vanilla, meaning this is going to be an issue for the host if they have tModLoader. @jopojelly pls

There's an option in the debug menu to force it to save where you want it too.

I'm thinking about being a mage or melee during the playthrough.

@UP, the boots and bottles can be fished from crates, but yeah... it'd be better to have less RNG in loot.
I always forget, but however if we want Cell Phone we need Magic Mirror which might not be easy to get 16 of them although we could use Recall Potions.
And for Dungeon loot we are able to fish there, so Not really a problem like I thought it would be

I'm attempting to generate a few worlds via TerraCustom. Large worlds are a bit questionable though.. sometimes they don't wanna finish.

I always forget, but however if we want Cell Phone we need Magic Mirror which might not be easy to get 16 of them although we could use Recall Potions.
And for Dungeon loot we are able to fish there, so Not really a problem like I thought it would be
If we can, the dedicated server could have a couple plugins... maybe.

Wow, haha, my bad. I thought you had titled this thread 'Battle Royale' or something. Must have got mixed up with something else.

Anyways I'm generating some large worlds now. They'll be Corruption worlds, since I feel Worm Scarfs and Wrath Potions would be beneficial, and we can get Heartreach potions via fishing.

@MournfulRelic
After this Battle Royale, I think it would be cool to setup a challenge where two teams try to advance the most in the game against each other and can sabotage the teams. Would be hilarious. Anyway, hyped for this!
Wow, haha, my bad. I thought you had titled this thread 'Battle Royale' or something. Must have got mixed up with something else.

To put it simply:
I'd like to be one of the sixteen please.

Also, may I suggest you all set a target date to have the event by.

I'm in, steam handle is cow9000. UTC-07:00

EDIT - If we can't find someone to host the server. I have a computer that is mostly up 24/7. Again, this is only if we can't find a reliable person to host it.

@GenericQueso @MournfulRelic

3M7JCdI.jpg

The world has:
- 500~ Heart Crystals (16*15 per person, more than enough with tons to spare)
- 80~ Surface chests
- 6 sets of "Biome chests" in the dungeon
- More than enough Underground Cabins
- 25+ Jungle Shrines
- 20+ Shadow Chests

I can send it to anyone who is going to host.
Um, maybe more sky islands? Otherwise, seems good to me. You should probably delete the map, so we can still explore :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom