The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join as well, my only issue is in regard to where the server is located. I can only connect through Steam (TShock not reliable on my system), and I have difficulty connecting overseas.

I would like to join as well, my only issue is in regard to where the server is located. I can only connect through Steam (TShock not reliable on my system), and I have difficulty connecting overseas.
Do you live elsewhere from the US? Because that's most likely where the server will be hosted (subject to change).

I have a feeling I'll be good at this. In fact I'm going to be training for this with hardcore characters of my own in single player, which is also a good way of passing time. Have an idea of when this will start? I might not be on a lot during the next few weeks.

Looks like I found this a little too late
lnDnx5U.png

I would love to play this, though with slots filled I'll have to wait around and see if anyone drops?

I'll get you invited into our conversation. We've become a group now with our own server and we do more than survivals.
Why did you throw me, out. I promise that I was not part of Purples prank. Please let me join the convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom