• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The 3000th post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
I read CA, it's just I never participated in it, and although it may seem like that, it is not the case. However most of my knowledge is after the timeskip, as that was when I was thinking of joining... do you want more proof?

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
Most proof could just be fabricated by you just taking a screenshot of some page and throwing it at me as if it was self-evident. Because of the quite accessible tools at your disposal... Then, for your challenge, if you can even complete it, find a screenshot of CA, with one of my posts with my old profile picture. Specifically, the one I was using around the timeskip. Not recent profile pictures like Blue Poison or what mine is now. No, my specific profile picture that I currently have on my computer, and the one I was using around that time. If you can find a screenshot like that, then I will believe you. If not, then I will believe you are just throwing things without context because of the explanation in the last post I made.

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
Well, I do not have any images, so i'm afraid I will be unable to complete that challenge. You may think what you want, whether or not I read CA doesn't matter that much anymore, so I'm not that worried about it. Have a good day/night/any other time.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
Have a good rest of your preferred time increment, although I'd suggest not trying to bring up the past without understanding it, and especially don't use it for something like throwing as a part of some joke though. For me, I see that as tarnishing the past, since if you basically use it in a manner that is, in a way, disrespectful, like throwing things that seem to have no connection besides the fact they have appeared in CA, it does seem like you're disrespecting it. Like defacing a memorial. Sure, a memorial for a dead RP, but a memorial either way.

Although, I have to say, this is kinda my own opinion of that as the disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom