The 3000th post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read CA, it's just I never participated in it, and although it may seem like that, it is not the case. However most of my knowledge is after the timeskip, as that was when I was thinking of joining... do you want more proof?

Most proof could just be fabricated by you just taking a screenshot of some page and throwing it at me as if it was self-evident. Because of the quite accessible tools at your disposal... Then, for your challenge, if you can even complete it, find a screenshot of CA, with one of my posts with my old profile picture. Specifically, the one I was using around the timeskip. Not recent profile pictures like Blue Poison or what mine is now. No, my specific profile picture that I currently have on my computer, and the one I was using around that time. If you can find a screenshot like that, then I will believe you. If not, then I will believe you are just throwing things without context because of the explanation in the last post I made.

Well, I do not have any images, so i'm afraid I will be unable to complete that challenge. You may think what you want, whether or not I read CA doesn't matter that much anymore, so I'm not that worried about it. Have a good day/night/any other time.

Have a good rest of your preferred time increment, although I'd suggest not trying to bring up the past without understanding it, and especially don't use it for something like throwing as a part of some joke though. For me, I see that as tarnishing the past, since if you basically use it in a manner that is, in a way, disrespectful, like throwing things that seem to have no connection besides the fact they have appeared in CA, it does seem like you're disrespecting it. Like defacing a memorial. Sure, a memorial for a dead RP, but a memorial either way.

Although, I have to say, this is kinda my own opinion of that as the disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom