Other The ability to bind the dash shield of cthulhu / Solar Flare armor to other keys.

Gulyash

Terrarian
Sometimes it happens that you accidentally use the shield of cthulhu / Solar Flare armor dash and die because of this, if I could use a dash with a key, for example, with the right mouse button, then this would not happen. I think that it will not be difficult for you to do this, and it is easier for the players to use the dash. (sorry for bad english)

Sometimes it happens that you accidentally use the shield of cthulhu / Solar Flare armor dash and die because of this, if I could use a dash with a key, for example, with the right mouse button, then this would not happen. I think that it will not be difficult for you to do this, and it is easier for the players to use the dash. (sorry for bad english)
I would love this, as I hate using dash items in their current state as they are great for mobility, but my muscle memory has a problem with triggering the dash when I need to and I end up dying a lot.

I would love this, as I hate using dash items in their current state as they are great for mobility, but my muscle memory has a problem with triggering the dash when I need to and I end up dying a lot.
Yes, for me, as a builder, it is a great problem because if I'm building something that needs to be like a straight line or something that requires smoothness and a lot of self-control it ruins it all. And I end up needing to take out one of the armor pieces or using a completely different armor just to be able to build freely.

Back
Top Bottom