Game Mechanics The Ability to dodge

aft

Skeletron
A mechanic I would like to see added in terraria is rolling your character rolls into a ball shape it moves similar to a bolder you can use it to go faster or to dodge attacks form bosses and enemies or you can do something like a dive so You if you want to go faster or avoid attacks you can dive You ca make you character dive by pressing left or right two times while in mid air

That would pose a problem with the dodge movement thing because well wherever you are and you have a dash(sheild of Cthulhu, master ninja gear, crystal assasin gear post 1.4.1) you double tap to dash. So I think it would be better to have a different key to it

A mechanic I would like to see added in terraria is rolling your character rolls into a ball shape it moves similar to a bolder you can use it to go faster or to dodge attacks form bosses and enemies or you can do something like a dive so You if you want to go faster or avoid attacks you can dive You ca make you character dive by pressing left or right two times while in mid air
Impossible

That’s a thing in Overhaul
A terraria mod that also changes grapple hooks.

That’s a thing in Overhaul
A terraria mod that also changes grapple hooks.
There is also a dedicated mod for that particular thing.

Back
Top Bottom