tModLoader The Adventures in Terraria Remade

NightFuryis11

Plantera
Logo (TAiTR).png

Current Version: Unreleased Pre-Alpha
For tMod Version 0.11.5 and Terraria Versions 1.3.5.X

The Adventures in Terraria Remade mod is a WiP content mod, set to add several new biomes, bosses, and everything in between - just don't expect it to come quickly. As of currently there is 1 boss, the skeleton of a biome, and around 10 weapons.

This mod is based upon the work of Forum user Professor Boo, whom I was in league with in creating the ideas along with Neo Phantom, however both of them dropped off the face of the Earth without much concrete being donated to the mod, save for some prototype sprites I had made. In late October of this year, however, I decided to take it into my own hands to actually create this mod, and stop letting the ideas go to waste. I would expect the first playable version to be out sometime around Easter of 2020.

The Official Discord: Join the The Adventures in Terraria Remade Discord Server!
The GitHub Page: NightFuryis11/TAiTR
[Wiki under construction]

Video of the only current boss fight, Expert variant (oh, and my YouTube channel):

The Conductor
An angry madman, a magician, an orchestra's conductor: all describe The Conductor well. Once a peaceful man, he claimed he heard "the music of the world rushing through his soul," and was driven mad, and sent into the wilderness. Now he makes his home in The Orchestration, a corrupted land full of music gone sour. It seeks to taint the vision of The Conductor's two children as well. His son may be too far gone already, but perhaps, if rescue comes soon, there may be hope yet for his daughter.

Yeah, sorry for dissapearing. In my defense, things became very complex since the hurricane, with a job change to accountant. I just barely had time for anything. I think Ive only visited the forums for the Fishing Complex thread in recent years.

I did explain this previously, so I at least didnt do a Boo phase out of existance haha...`:p

Yeah, sorry for dissapearing. In my defense, things became very complex since the hurricane, with a job change to accountant. I just barely had time for anything. I think Ive only visited the forums for the Fishing Complex thread in recent years.

I did explain this previously, so I at least didnt do a Boo phase out of existance haha...`:p
Oh dang, you live! And yeah, I knew things had gotten pretty hectic with you; I'd have checked up on you except that I had no way to contact you aside from TCF itself. I'm still working on this, albeit pretty slowly. It's been a bit of a steep learning curve, but I enjoy it when I have time. Got some members of the Nest - the group of friends of mine that do stuff with me on YT - interested and such, so we've played around with it a bit. If you wanted to talk more about some of what I've done, my suggestion would be the Discord link.

Back
Top Bottom