IC The Adventures Of A Robot: ICC (Spin-Off to Terraria: The Beginnings)

(Since you said inside a tube.)
*Aku Aku is summoned and smashes the tube Crash is in.*
"Crash, it seems you are in somewhere full of unethical doings. I can protect you when you are downed, but right now, you must find a way out of here."

Crash's Lives: 3
Wumpa Fruit: 0

*Uka Uka is summoned and smashes the tube Cortex is in.*
"CRETIN! FOOL! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COST ME?!"

"Uka Uka! It's not my fault!"
"I've heard that before. DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN."
"... Oh, of course it has to be the wretched bandicoot here. Crash, what have you done to put me here?"
*Whining*

-Beeping comes from the tubes with the 2 robots in and opens up letting the robots out... the red one has a confused face while the dark grey one accidently spills chemicals causing the world's smallest explosion-

Edge: do not know location....

Excalibur: Interesting...….

"Oh, aren't you two adorable? Let me see, I might have some chocy treats here for you."
*Exclaimation at 'chocy treats'.*
"No, not for you. It was sarcasm. Brainless bandicoot."

-Both robots get confused, Excalibur just stands in confusion while Edge goes to find a escape route-

Edge: lets see and find possible escape routes....

"You all don't know wordplay and sarcasm! What type of world doesn't have people who knows that?!"

*Goes and looks around.*

-Edge finds a weird crack in the wall so he blasts it with his weapon revealing a path which makes Excalibur jealous a ton-
Edge: ESCAPE ROUTE!!!
Excalibur: …. idiot... who will find a better one..

-Excalibur attacks Edge with his weapon-

With the sudden chaos, Neo-n Cortex turns on Crash.

[extremely rapidly] "I shall crush you like the puny bugs you are! You are nothing to me for I'm the great and all-powerful Neo-n Cortex! You infantile vermin! How dare you both manhandle and manipulate me?! Rest assured, I will take my terrible vengeance upon you!"

*Begin the fight between Crash and Cortex.*

-After the stomp, the chemicals that had made the smallest explosion hit the bonked grey robot which is a..... head from bonked via crash due to lack of great defense which resulted In a bigger explosion hurting majority of people excluding Edge since he is in the other room-

"Argh! You fool! You hit me and you're letting him get away! No matter. Guess some things must be done right."
*Hoverboard. And the chase is on.*

*Crash runs into the room Edge is in and pulls them with and tries to continue to escape.*

-Silence hits... Edge has deactivated from injuries and Excalibur.... has robotic horns..... and looks like E101 Beta MKII a slight bit-

Excalibur: -Insert somewhat robotic evil laugh-

-Excalibur then disappears with a weird note saying ``HAVE FUN UNDERGROUND NOW...….. oh yeah, not calling you a fool since it feels like ripping some ghosts (Snatcher from AHIT reference)`` -

``TIME TO DEAL WITH THEM SOON, FOR NOW I GAIN POWER!!!``

(yup, forgot to mention Excalibur has less IQ but stronger so he thought people were near... so..... basically the villain has less IQ cliché... if it exists...)

Back
Top Bottom