Story The Adventures of Lancelot and Co.

Wait till you see the Legend of Maxx!
I've seen Legend of Maxx...
...the thing is, it got off track completely.
They stopped at a "sidetrack" for too long and even Jesse has no clue about what he's doing. Not like he's doing anything, as he's been AFK for a nice 5 months.
Legend of Maxx was good for a while, but it got lost in it's own story and it looks like it won't be ever continued.

Altogether as the sidetrack took countless months to end and the writer have left the comic almost half a year ago, the story didn't advance in the last 10-12 months. That's a lot of time.

I've seen Legend of Maxx...
...the thing is, it got off track completely.
They stopped at a "sidetrack" for too long and even Jesse has no clue about what he's doing. Not like he's doing anything, as he's been AFK for a nice 5 months.
Legend of Maxx was good for a while, but it got lost in it's own story and it looks like it won't be ever continued.

Altogether as the sidetrack took countless months to end and the writer have left the comic almost half a year ago, the story didn't advance in the last 10-12 months. That's a lot of time.
BTW since Febuary Jesse said himself he is going on this world tour thingy and he will be coming back in the August 14 or 18? Those who follow him on twitter should know about this already.
EDIT: Also Jesse said himself he pre-planned the entire comic before drawing it in the first place. He told me on twitter when I asked him whenever or not there will be an end to LoM.
EDIT2: I rechecked the twitter post and he said he will be coming back on August 12th! HYPE!!!:eek:

I found these comics trough a link and must say they are Hilarious, only one i did't get was the Fishing one with the shoe monster in it, for the rest they all rocked!!

I found these comics trough a link and must say they are Hilarious, only one i did't get was the Fishing one with the shoe monster in it, for the rest they all rocked!!
Shoemonster? :D
That's Chotag (black/purple suit), a character of mine, with a diving helmet on. He likes to annoy the main character and is putting garbage onto Lancelot's (the white/blue armour guy) fishing hook.

Back
Top Bottom