Story The Adventures of Solar Lord

U Liek?

• Total voters

SolaR

Golem
This story is based off of my playthrough with a new 1.3 character I made, and his friends (other people). I won't be writing this on Saturdays or Sundays unless I really feel like it.

My name is Solar Lord. I've been through a lot of tough moments, of which you will hear about in the following story.
I'm currently in a place, an empty one. There was grass, dirt, and trees, just like there should be. But I wasn't the only one there. I saw 4 others with me. I went up and talked to them. I introduced them to myself, and they introduced themselves also. One of them was named Pajrc, he said. The others were named Z, Obsidianskin, Guide, and Helio. We decided that we need to work together if we want to survive. I built a wood box, while one of the others built a shorter one. I chopped a few trees and made a workbench. On it I made wood armor and a sword. The Guide moved in and sat on the chair. He told us we should go below the dirt, to the underground, for durable metals. You probably don't want to listen to the long, boring story of mining, so I'll just say that we found an underground area made of sand and home to dangerous creatures. We all came close to death many times.
Eventually, we all had armor made of the toughest material we knew, gold. We also had swords, pickaxes, and bows made of said gold. I decided to explore, and found a place with purple grass instead of green to the west. I told the Guide about this, he said it was called the Corruption, and that it is very dangerous. He said there was a giant worm that is capable of eating whole entire worlds, and it could be summoned by breaking its eggs underground. I went to break one, and inside it was a gun, the Guide said it was called a musket.
One night when we were mining underground, the sky seemed to shake. We used our Magic Mirrors, which we found in chests underground, to teleport back to our homes. Out of nowhere, a giant eye charged at us. We all hurt it, and it slowly seemed to weaken. Then I shot it with my musket and killed it, after a long battle. It burst open and a hard purple metal dropped from it. We showed it to the guide, and he said it was a material called Demonite, which could be used to make tools and armor. We used it to make swords for each of us. The Guide said that the Eater of Worlds must be defeated before the Corruption gets stronger, but first we should take a break and rest.
After a long break, we headed towards the Corruption. We built an arena to fight the World Eater, a column of long bridges of platforms, so we could dodge easily. We broke two more eggs, and out of the ground came the World Eater. It was long and its flesh looked rotten, like the other monsters of the Corruption. It was long, like a snake. It spit out a dangerous vile poison at us. It hit its target, Z. We gave him a medicated bandage we made, and told him to go heal in the outpost next to the arena. I used a staff I called the Vilethorn to try to kill the worm, but it had too many segments. We were all weak and tired. The fight seemed hopeless. It seemed as if this would be our last fight. But just in the nick of time, Z ran out from the house and slashed the remaining segments of the Eater and killed it. We had killed the World Eater, at last. We noticed the corpse's scales were tough, so we harvested it and found more Demonite inside it. We used the Demonite and the scales to make armor, and tougher pickaxes than our gold ones. The Guide told us we should build more houses so travelers would move in. After we built a few, someone who called himself the Merchant moved in. He sold many useful items, like healing potions. Soon after, a Demolitionist moved in, because he said he was interested in us because we had bombs. The next day, a Dryad moved in, and told us that because we killed the Eye of Cthulhu (the giant eye we killed) and the Eater of Worlds, we may be the prophesied heroes.
We didn't get a long break. A day after we killed the Eater, I saw a slime fall from the sky. I told everybody else, they said they saw some too. We told the Guide, he said that rarely slime would rain from the sky, and that's what's happening now.
We were able to easily kill all the slimes, it was actually more of a massacre than a fight. It seemed like a joke to us. Then the sky jiggled, and out of it fell a big blue slime, bigger than any we had seen so far. It had a crown on its "head", so we thought it was the slimes' king. We saw the corpse of a ninja inside of it. I used my musket and the others used their weapons, and, with ease, we killed the King Slime. We then found out that the ninja inside wasn't a corpse, but just his clothes. Out of the King Slime also came a slimy grappling hook, a Solidifier, and a slimy saddle. We shared the loot, and I got the saddle. I sat on it, and a slime came out from nowhere under me. I noticed it let me control its movement. It jumped up high and then came back down. It hit a green slime on its way down, and killed it. It might be able to help me defeat some bosses in the future, I thought. The Guide said we should go to the Jungle, because there may be some materials we can find there to make equipment. But not before we took a rest, and played some games.
On our way to the jungle, we found another corrupt area, but decided not to worry about it. When we arrived at the Jungle, we built a house of Rich Mahogany. Then, we ventured underground via a cave. The Guide said we needed spores, vines, and stingers to make equipment. We found giant hornets, which we harvested their stingers from once we killed them. We also killed some monsters that had a vine as a body, Man Eaters is what Guide called them. We cut their vines after they were dead. The spores came from small thorny plants growing on the mud grass. As we were gathering these materials, we found a rather large beehive. We mined into it. Bees came out of the hive when we broke it, but they were weak and didn't hurt us. Inside we found honey, and a bee larva caged in a pouch-esque thing. I used my grappling hook to get up to it to inspect it, but the pouch broke, and a giant bee burst out of it. It charged at us and sent its bees at us. After a long battle, we had finally killed it. It dropped wax and bee hives that exploded. It also dropped a gun that shot bees that resembled its lower body and a sword that summoned bees, which looked like its stinger. It also dropped goggles covered with honey. We split the loot, I got the goggles. I put them on my head, and a bee appeared, which, like the slime that appeared from the saddle, seemed loyal to me. I also harvested nectar from it, an when I held it, a friendly baby hornet came to me. It seemed to think I was its mother.When we got back to our home, we made large swords made of the stingers and spores, as well as yoyos made of the vines, grappling hooks also made with vines, and a chakram made of thorns. The Guide said we should head to the dungeon next, somewhere in an unexplored part of the world.
After our break, we headed to the west side of the world, where we found a blue dungeon. We walked down the entrance hallway, and got chased by a giant skull. We fled from it, and it flew back to the dungeon. We decided to talk to an old man we saw at the entrance. He said we couldn't enter the dungeon until the curse had been lifted. We assumed he was talking about the giant skull we saw. At night, the old man disappeared, and in his place was a giant skull not unlike the one we had seen earlier, but it had two arms. It flew at us swinging its arms and shooting smaller skulls. We decided we shouldn't run from it, but should fight it so we could enter the dungeon. We hit it with our weapons, but it kept blocking with its hands. We decided we had to kill the hands before the head. After a long while dodging and attacking the hands, they broke into many pieces. Next we attacked the head, which was enraged at us for killing its hands. It shot skulls at us and tried to spin into us. A long time later, we had killed the monster. A light flashed from the dungeon. We entered it, and this time weren't chased by the giant skull. We found golden chests which contained keys. Deeper in the dungeon, there were skeletons that tried to kill us with magic and their fists. We had a little trouble with them, but found that yoyos worked especially well at killing them. We found locked golden chests and opened them with the keys we found. Inside them were swords, guns, flails, and some magic weapons. We headed back to our base with our loot. Our next destination was hell. You heard me right, we're going to hell for materials. After a break of course.
I'll skip over the boring process of digging a tunnel down to hell and get to the more exciting part. Once we got to hell, we saw demons and fiery bats. The demons used magic to launch spinning blades at us, which were slow and easy to dodge. They weren't too much of a bother, except for when the hellbats swarmed us. At least we had shields from the dungeon to keep them from knocking us back. We then searched for the flaming hellstone which the Guide told us to gather. Speaking of the Guide, he seemed afraid of something. We asked him what was wrong, but he just said "It's nothing." So back to hell. We gathered enough hellstone for the equipment we needed, and mirrored back to our base. There we made armor, tools, boomerangs, guns, and swords. Then all of the swords I had (the corrupt Light's Bane, the jungle's Blade of Grass, the Murumasa from the dungeon and the fiery greatsword I made) started to give off a purple glow. I remembered seeing an altar in the corruption that gave off an identical glow. I traveled to one of the altars and the swords rose into the air above the altar. They fused together and became a big sword with a curved purple blade. I grabbed it out of the air and named it Night's Edge. We took it to the Guide and, while shaking in what looked like fear, told us that the blade is one of the two swords of legend. He said that according to legend if we found both of them, we could use them both to make a very powerful sword of purity.
We planned to head back to hell for more equipment the next day.
The next day, we went to hell as planned. We found people chests that were locked, so we tried to unlock them with the people keys we found in the dungeon, and it worked. We found spears, bows, and other weapons. While we were searching for more loot we killed a demon which was holding a doll. The doll feel into a lake of lava, and hell trembled. We heard a roar, and suddenly a giant wall of flesh with many eyes and mouths appeared. We took out our weapons and shoot it's eyes and mouths. Out of its body came smaller mouths attached to tendons and leeches ran out of its mouths. The mouths were blocking it's eyes and bigger mouths, so we decided we had to kill them first. I used the grenades we found from the bee queen which exploded into bees. They were very effective at killing the small mouths which we called the hungry and hurting the bigger mouths and eyes. I used the beenades and a bow that I found in one of the purple chests, while the others used their weapons. Eventually, we landed one last hit on the eye and the whole wall exploded into flesh and blood. Then we found a demonite box in the air, and two spirits. One was of light and the other was of darkness. They flew up to the surface. Inside the box were some weapons and badges with images of weapons carved on to them. We then decided to head back up to the surface, and boy were we surprised.
Hopefully coming soon.

Last edited:
I should say that I won't usually be writing this on Saturdays or Sundays, but the story will continue on weekdays.

So there's Moon Lord, Solar Lord, Vortex Lord, Stardust Lord, and Nebula Lord. Where's the Moon Tower, and how powerful is it?
I guess the Moon Tower is Moon Man? And how powerful depends on whether you're in normal or expert, in this story it's expert, but I excluded the treasure bags because they're hard to explain.

Back
Top Bottom