IC The Aftermath

Eldgar makes it onto land as well.

Sedoran can barely see much from the foggy area, but he can make out that there is a very large gap in front of him.

P...phew, at least I won't freeze by the strange cave... but now, where am I in this fog? maybe I'll look... wait, and go where I see a thing. Yeah, this should definitelly work when I'm stranded... but I feel like I'm making a blunder... whatever, I'm still lost in that cave.

Meanwhile in the airbase:
"Hello er... critter, these wounds our medic needed to fix themselves because they weren't treated properly... I don't know what medic was that, though." - The soldier spoke one-sided to the Snivy.

*Confused noises.*

The rock gets tossed away.

(Gap, like...A really large amount of empty space between you, and the ground in front of you.)

Whew, that was too-:red:ing-close for my taste... I'll guess I'm gonna see what's inside the gap then... maybe there's something? Even if my arm muscles are hurting pretty badly from all that crawling.

"Anyway, we noticed a sandstorm picking up, and the living plane and icy dragon that had rescued us are still missing. Can you look for them? I know you're no human, but maybe you'd recognize these footprints." - The soldiers pointed at the footsteps? (if there were any).

There seems to be the same chasm there as where he could've fallen into. Somewhat ravined, though, but still giving a way inside, for a Snivy at least, but foggy.

Oh what the- no, NOT AGAIN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :red:, now this was a fall that gets me there too, and because something tipped me off the balance.

Back
Top Bottom