• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC The Aftermath

Halt

Golem
Huh, so this trauma won't get away that easily. - "*(Fine, just... follow me. Also, I'm still confused about the part about pony doing something, I don't know what though.)*" - I just didn't want to get angry at Chir' again, I'd not be able to regain senses again.

Halt

Golem
Right, so... the turn to left and then... - "*(Just follow me, it's not gonna take that long now.)*" - I think I sounded a bit suspicious, but I didn't mean to, so I added - "*(Just a short path ahead after we turn.)*"

Foraging Slime

Eater of Worlds
(sorry I haven't been posting, stuffs going on and yea. also im going to not be on when I usually am tomorrow. but I should be on)
(when I reposted my responce its because I assumed Halt didn't see it)
Saru: Ok then. I guess we'll begin with power and then defensive and offensive capabilities.
Paul: Great, we should also set up an Emergency escape. just in case.
Saru: If the commander here agrees, lets get started

(if you accept then the do the follwoing)
*Paul and Saru beam out and begin organizing the construction of several items*
Burnham: Ok one question, whats going to go. one of the things we will be installing is artificial gravity. Which isn't effecient with this design.
(if you ask why)
Burnham: Some of our more specialized engineers are extremely suseptible to low gravity environments.

(If you denied all this at the begining)
Saru: the only way to also give you effective defensive capabilities is to do this. otherwise hey would crush you (Note: I am not attempting to, "Bunny," or controll you or whatever, if you think I am then PLEASE tell me. I cannot not Bunny you if I don't realise I am.)

SsnakeeTheDragon

Eater of Worlds
(I feel like the "they will crush you" is a bit of forcing a decision of which you desire, in essence a bit of bunnying. The rest of just responding to possible outcome is fine because all you are doing is responding to what they might say while you are gone)

Polar mouse

Terrarian
I awaken noticing its morning I hear footsteps from somewhere and it puts me on edge but I decide to do something... "Hello? Anyone there?" I call out

Halt

Golem
Okay, maybe I sounded suspicious because I just didn't bother with checking the home further? Whatever, I led them... to a house. - "*(There we-)*" - What were these shattering glass that I heard!? I'm not sure, but whatever.
((To answer, no. It isn't either Eldgar or Timon at faulty, must've been the one abandoning who let the glasses carefree.))

Polar mouse

Terrarian
I start looking around town but don't really find anything. However this doesn't scare me at all, as I hope to find the group I saw at the sand dunes.

Halt

Golem
I glanced at Sedoran just as when he got confused... probably just glass shattere, but whatever, we came near home. - "*(Also, if you see door outta hinges, sorry, habits. As for now, lets just enter it.)*"

Top Bottom