IC The Aftermath

I swear I did hear something too. - "*(Yup, I did too. Who was that, anyway?)*" - I think the vest guy just left in peace after checking everyone's okay.

I keep beating my wings to fly over to where the noises were. I decide to keep talking though. "If anyone is there I mean no harm, I heard noises and wanted to help" I shout.

I am almost there... I hope until suddenly I notice two people just standing there talking but I dont know what about. "*Um hello*" I say.

Huh, this... dragon with the guns sure is strange, even for me. I... I probably let myself a bit uncertain, but whatever. - "*(Eh, morning there... at least you didn't come in the middle of fight.)*"

(You are speaking in Draconic. ("**") If you say people are there, then use english.)
(Well, is there any human there anyway?)

Chir' considered going invisible for a bit, but decided not to.
(Also, he's moved back to being by Sedo.)

"Oh. Although he isn't okay are you all okay?" I ask. "Whoops how rude of me to not introduce myself, my name is Plara" I say confidently.

I just pointed at the corpse like everyone else did actually... secretly hoping to remove it somehow. - "*(Yeah, he started it... oh wait... I'm okay. Also, I'm Eldgar, although... you still seem a bit odd with those guns.)*" - Like Plara was suspicious... after all, what dragon would have guns?

"You did. Although me having guns may seem odd, however my claws aren't good enough for combat, so I have the guns." I say indicating them.

Back
Top Bottom