IC The Aftermath

Right, so... the turn to left and then... - "*(Just follow me, it's not gonna take that long now.)*" - I think I sounded a bit suspicious, but I didn't mean to, so I added - "*(Just a short path ahead after we turn.)*"

(sorry I haven't been posting, stuffs going on and yea. also im going to not be on when I usually am tomorrow. but I should be on)
(when I reposted my responce its because I assumed Halt didn't see it)
Saru: Ok then. I guess we'll begin with power and then defensive and offensive capabilities.
Paul: Great, we should also set up an Emergency escape. just in case.
Saru: If the commander here agrees, lets get started

(if you accept then the do the follwoing)
*Paul and Saru beam out and begin organizing the construction of several items*
Burnham: Ok one question, whats going to go. one of the things we will be installing is artificial gravity. Which isn't effecient with this design.
(if you ask why)
Burnham: Some of our more specialized engineers are extremely suseptible to low gravity environments.

(If you denied all this at the begining)
Saru: the only way to also give you effective defensive capabilities is to do this. otherwise hey would crush you (Note: I am not attempting to, "Bunny," or controll you or whatever, if you think I am then PLEASE tell me. I cannot not Bunny you if I don't realise I am.)

(I feel like the "they will crush you" is a bit of forcing a decision of which you desire, in essence a bit of bunnying. The rest of just responding to possible outcome is fine because all you are doing is responding to what they might say while you are gone)

I awaken noticing its morning I hear footsteps from somewhere and it puts me on edge but I decide to do something... "Hello? Anyone there?" I call out

Okay, maybe I sounded suspicious because I just didn't bother with checking the home further? Whatever, I led them... to a house. - "*(There we-)*" - What were these shattering glass that I heard!? I'm not sure, but whatever.
((To answer, no. It isn't either Eldgar or Timon at faulty, must've been the one abandoning who let the glasses carefree.))

I start looking around town but don't really find anything. However this doesn't scare me at all, as I hope to find the group I saw at the sand dunes.

I glanced at Sedoran just as when he got confused... probably just glass shattere, but whatever, we came near home. - "*(Also, if you see door outta hinges, sorry, habits. As for now, lets just enter it.)*"

How should I explain that... - "*(Well, let's just say I had to scavenge in cities to survive before I turned into that yellow living plane I think I am. Hmm, any actual specie names would work? I don't know, this one still feels like an unknown unidentified animal I became...)*" - Like really, what ever am I!? Except the fact that I'm female, that I look like living version of human planes and I have some psychic abilities...
- ?: "Goddamnit, those aliens are worse than looters, and definitely no better than army." - Huh? What did I hear now? And why do I feel observed by the enemies anyway? Ugh, hunter!?

Back
Top Bottom