The AMA of SsnakeeTheDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I just found this area exists on the forum.

Ask me anything within reason if you would like. I will only respond to stuff that I am alright with answering.

Well, go ahead!

1. Where did your username originally come from?
  2. Favorite series of media?
  3. Who would you consider as a role model?
  4. Do you have a favorite fictional character? If so, who?
  5. If you had one wish, what would it be, regardless if it abides by physics or not?
  6. Is there anything you've ever wanted to say in an interview that you've never had the chance to say?
  7. What question do you wish you had been asked about that wasn't in this list of questions? And if you do have one, what is its answer?

1. Well, my username just sort of came from "Ssnakee" which came from a fascination with reptiles. The dragon part was added when on steam I just decided to lengthen the name randomly and chose that, also making it more unique.
2. I'm not sure. Ore random thing I do like watching is aircrash investigations/mayday. I'm at the point I can probably fly a plane.
3. I don't really know. I'd have to come back to that one.
4. Honestly, that may just come down to some of my own characters I've used wwwaaaayyyy back in actual rps that would be played in the school yard. I was the one person who didn't just play downball. Not sure however.
5. The ability to shapeshift. It's the be all-end all ability. Think about it. Why not shapeshift into yourself, holding a remote allowing you to do anything?
6. I've never been interviewed, so nothing springs to mind.
7. Not really.

If you found a snake that can understand what you're saying, what would you do to them?
Just keep them. Have life conversations with them perhaps depending on the level of sentience.

what do you play terraria on? and can we play?(i play on ps4)
I have it on mobile and PC (since 1.1). Never used to play mobile because I didn't like the differences and controls. 1.3 changed things. I now play PC and mobile.
Sorry about that. (I own a PlayStation 1 :p)

Just keep them. Have life conversations with them perhaps depending on the level of sentience.

I have it on mobile and PC (since 1.1). Never used to play mobile because I didn't like the differences and controls. 1.3 changed things. I now play PC and mobile.
Sorry about that. (I own a PlayStation 1 :p)

its cool ps1 is and OG tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom