tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

V0.2.1 is now live (as soon as the tModLoader browser updates)! Featuring many amazing resprites courtesy of SkyanUltra, reworks to the early game armor and void knife, a reflavoring of the early game sword minion to be sky-island themed, and miscellaneous bugfixes.

Version 0.3.0 is out now! It features many more excellent new sprites from SkyanUltra, several new minions designed by SkyanUltra and Spatula Lemmy (who may have a different name on the forums), and multiplayer support thanks to direwolf420!

Really good work with this mod so far! I am loving it. And the Bumble Bombardier is so cute! The wiki is also a big plus. Nice changes, really good sprites (the different stages of the Corrupt/Crimson Cells are great too), kudos to the whole team!

This mod is pretty interesting. How you coded this mechanic? I don't ask for code, just say what things you used, if possible. Cool mod!

This mod is pretty interesting. How you coded this mechanic? I don't ask for code, just say what things you used, if possible. Cool mod!

Thanks! Nothing magical about it, it's just custom projectile AI. The special target reticle is also a projectile. It's projectiles all the way down.

The flying sword looks exactly like terrprisma, but with iframes. I suggest if you want to make fun minions, tackle with iframes a bit too!

Yah, the squires are probably even better than whips

edit: noticed an update droped. When are you gonna update the OP.

Last edited:
As was astutely noted, V0.4.0 is out now! This update gives a major buff to Squire type weapons, fleshing them out into a full Summoner subclass. It adds 5 new squires, 4 Squire focused accessories, 2 Squire focused armor sets, and 3 helmets that grant alternate Squire focused set bonuses to existing armor sets. Happy Squire-ing!

How do you get the Guide stuff for the "True Guide Voodoo doll?
It would be helpfull if it has some helping inplanted the recepi brower or have some wiki to it.

Every time I’ve killed king slime (along with the treasure bag) I have gotten a royal crown, 11 times! And there is a wiki dude.

Back
Top Bottom