Working as Designed The Angler Appears To Be Unbalanced!

SkyLink

Official Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I was fishing normally and I started noticing that Angler was giving me more fishing accessories than usual, I got about 5 in less than 10 minutes. Detail, I already had the respective accessories in my inventory and stored in trunks too, I don't think he was supposed to give me the accessories like this.

The Angler CAN give duplicate accessories if you already have all of a set of 3. (The 3 fishing accessories and the 3 info accessories are each a set)

He merely has protection against giving a duplicate if you have not already completed the set. If you have all 3, or a combined version of them (Cell Phone, for example), he can begin giving them again. It does not permanently lock them out from being given as rewards.

The Angler CAN give duplicate accessories if you already have all of a set of 3. (The 3 fishing accessories and the 3 info accessories are each a set)

He merely has protection against giving a duplicate if you have not already completed the set. If you have all 3, or a combined version of them (Cell Phone, for example), he can begin giving them again. It does not permanently lock them out from being given as rewards.
Oh sorry, I think I was very lucky or very unlucky and I was impressed with so many accessories at the same time in such a short time, it never occurred to me. I got flustered!

Back
Top Bottom