tModLoader The Annihilation Mod (W.I.P) Requesting Help

Delta Bec Noir

Wall of Flesh
So i have been working on my mod quite a bit more and gotten a few dev's for my mod. however we have no coding progress and we need more spriters and coders,

Armageddon_Form_1_Darkpuppey_Design_Shading_And_Recolor_By_Me.png
This being one of the bosses that i have previously shown, has now gotten a resprite and now i have a few more boss sprites, the boss being known as Armageddon Form 1 as a end game boss, along with his 4 forms and maybe even the true final boss. Who knows what bosses could be in store from me,
Ansigma.png
another boss of the mod being pre mechs called Ansigma
and last but not least.
DestroyerSentinelProbe.png
Another Hard mode boss, called the Destroyer Sentinel Probe, (design may change)

I am looking for coders spriters and music makers to help make this mod, i want to get some actual progress on this before 1.4 drops and making coding more harder to do anyway here is the discord link to the server. also before you join keep in mind there is swearing so if you dont mind it join. or you can ignore it and help anyway. you can either join to help make the mod or contribute or just follow the mod as it progresses to be a full and real mod
Discord Link: Join the The Annihilation Mod Discord Server!

i have recently lost a coder and i only have 1 left. if someone can code please help me make this mod. i dont want to have to cancel this mod due to it not being possible. and if you can sprite or make designs, please help. im getting desperate for help now.

i have recently lost a coder and i only have 1 left. if someone can code please help me make this mod. i dont want to have to cancel this mod due to it not being possible. and if you can sprite or make designs, please help. im getting desperate for help now.
Unfortunately most coders and spriters are either busy with their own mods or are looking for mods to sprite/code for. Most spriters and coders want to join a mod team if there is promise shown of cool and unique features along with sprites and content. Desperately calling for people to help will rarely work, give them a reason to join and they will flock to you...

i dont know what would be a good reason, one i guess is to be a good mod and be a fun and challenging mod
[doublepost=1561265951,1561265588][/doublepost]
Meganatar.png
well i guess i need to show another boss, Megnatar Chaos Incarnate, (my pfp the the old design now) luckily my spriter and designer are working on the mod once again

i dont know what would be a good reason, one i guess is to be a good mod and be a fun and challenging mod
[doublepost=1561265951,1561265588][/doublepost]
Meganatar.png
well i guess i need to show another boss, Megnatar Chaos Incarnate, (my pfp the the old design now) luckily my spriter and designer are working on the mod once again
Dude, your spriting skill is fantastic! I wish you to get great dev team and this mod will be great!

Dude, your spriting skill is fantastic! I wish you to get great dev team and this mod will be great!
the new megnatar sprite isn't mine, it is my spriter's sprite, the spriter's name is GamingWithZack
[doublepost=1561271612,1561271573][/doublepost]also thanks and i am hoping it will be as great as i imagine it being

I really like its sprites and how it turned out , but i'm annoyed how not many people are working on it.But i could probably code/sprite for this as i am somewhat decent at coding and spriting. I have an image for a sprite and if you like i could probably start spriting or even coding for this mod.
that would be nice and i would be grateful if you join the dev team

i will confirm 2 things that will be in the mod, a new class and 2 new events, so far we have 2 biomes (originally there was 3 planned but i scrapped one since it would be unplayable with 2 popular mods, that being thorium and calamity) i have no thought of the class name and what it will be like so i'd like help with ideas for it and coding it, but as of right now that is not our current focus, the first boss to be worked on in the mod is megnatar chaos incarnate with fully planned ai and stats and drops, although drops have no design and sprite, and missing 2 projectile sprites we have a theme for him, so the boss is close to being ready for coding, except we lack any coders who can code this boss, so if you feel like joining the dev team and discord server that would be great, but if you want to join the discord server and not be a dev but contribute to it thats fine, your help would be amazing, also my spriter has stopped making sprites for my mod yet again, and my designer left discord for now, so redesigns and other stuff and back into my hands yet again, at this rate im gonna take a break from making this mod and let my main coder take over for a while if i still have these things left in my hands for too long.

Looking forward to this mod when it's out.
thanks, so far current progress on mod
none. no weapons, items, npcs, or bosses coded. Nothing at all coded and i have been trying to get my dev team to work on the mod a bit more but no luck, my coder doesn't do anything, my spriter is now spriting stuff for other mods other then mine when i literally have required sprites to be done, and well, i cant really code very well, nor sprite. So there may not be any progress for a while, either we get more devs or i will start to remind the devs more

Back
Top Bottom