tModLoader The Apex Mod

Alpkurt2

Terrarian
icon.png

The Apex Mod is a major expansion mod, it adds a ton of brand new items that are sure to change the way you play the game. This mod is far from complete and expect even cooler stuff in the future

Developers: Alpkurt2

DISCLAIMER: This mod has been recently ported onto 1.4 so there will most likely be bugs with it and issues, I'll start to roll out 1.4 changes, additions and bug fixes later on.

Updates:
Version 0.1: The Base Game
Version 0.1.1: Adjusted rainbow feathers needed for some Apex items
Version 0.1.2: Fixed the Sky boss not dropping his magic weapon
Version 0.2: 'The Elemental Update' Made dynasty wood armor and made it so Elderwood armor requires it to craft. Nerfed Elderwood armor defense. Added an accessory to the Hallow Mimic. Made the Crimson Mimic and Corrupt Mimic spawnable on opposite biome evil worlds. Added drops for the Jungle Mimic and made him spawnable, made a combination of all the biome mimic drops to create the 'Elemental' tier.
Version 0.2.1: GITHUB INTEGRATION!!
Version 0.2.2: Forum Page
Version 0.3: Overhaul of the Apex weapons (except for staff because I have no clue what to do with it), megashark line, turtle bars, and I polished some stuff that I did in the past.
Version 0.3.1: Revamped the Sky boss so he's way harder now.
Version 0.4: 1.4 Integration and additional content.
Version 0.4.5: A lot of new content, overhaul to bad features in the past

Discord
Join the The Apex Mod Discord Server!

Additions
Elderwood: Made by combining every single pre-hardmode wood item into one
ElderWoodSword.png
ElderWoodBow.png
ElderCaster.png
ElderWoodStaff.png

Purewood: Made by combining Elderwood, Spooky wood and Pearlwood into one
PureWoodSword.png
PureWoodBow.png
PureCaster.png
PureWoodStaff.png

Divinewood: Made by combining Purewood with lunar fragments
DivineWoodSword.png
DivineWoodBow.png
DivineCaster.png
DivineWoodStaff.png
Jungle Mimic Drops:
JunglesResolution.png
CoconutGun.png
SporeInfestation.png
TikiEmblem.png

Elemental: Made by combining all 4 biome mimic drops with beetle husks
ElementalBlade.png
ElementalShot.png
ElementalCaster.png
elementalwill.gif
Since there's too many items in this tier (every single hellstone weapon got a froststone variant) I'll only go over the main 4
Froststone: Made with ore found deep in the snow biome
ChillyGreatsword.png
FrozenFury.png
FrozenImpStaff.png
FrostburnShuriken.png
FlamingShuriken.png

Neo: Made by combining hellstone and froststone with a dark and light shard and souls of night and light.
NeoGreatsword.png
NeoFury.png
NeoFlower.png
NeoStaff.png
NeoShuriken.png

Galaxy: Made by infusing Neo with lunar fragments
GalaxyGreatsword.png
GalaxyFury.png
GalaxyFlower.png
GalaxyStaff.png
GalaxyShuriken.png
Have you always wanted an upgrade to the weapons you get out of presents? Well fear not, now you can upgrade your christmas weapons for the low low price of, a concentrated snow (requires snow legion)
Concentrated Snow Weapons:
TheCane.png
IcyEdge.png
TheChakram.png
STARAnise.png
SnowballCannonEX.png
Rydin.png

Naughty Essence Weapons:
IcyCane.png
StarChakram.png
SantasFury.png
The Apex tier is the final tier of weapons you can get in the game, obtained after beating the boss "Cucu"
ApexBlade.png
ApexShooter.png
ApexCaster.png
ApexStaff.png
Cucu: Summoned using the mysterious bell
cucu.gif

SkySword.png
SkyBow.png
SkyCaster.png
SkyStaff.png
I only covered mostly the main items and there's more stuff in the mod then just this so you're just gonna have to play it to find out :)

Last edited:
oh wow! cool.
I especially like the jungle mimic drops.
I think you need to work on the frost stone items,they are mostly recolors of underworld/hellstone items.

View attachment 308955

The Apex Mod is a major expansion mod, it adds a ton of brand new items that are sure to change the way you play the game. This mod is far from complete and expect even cooler stuff in the future

Developers: Alpkurt2

DISCLAIMER: This mod has been recently ported onto 1.4 so there will most likely be bugs with it and issues, I'll start to roll out 1.4 changes, additions and bug fixes later on.

Updates:
Version 0.1: The Base Game
Version 0.1.1: Adjusted rainbow feathers needed for some Apex items
Version 0.1.2: Fixed the Sky boss not dropping his magic weapon
Version 0.2: 'The Elemental Update' Made dynasty wood armor and made it so Elderwood armor requires it to craft. Nerfed Elderwood armor defense. Added an accessory to the Hallow Mimic. Made the Crimson Mimic and Corrupt Mimic spawnable on opposite biome evil worlds. Added drops for the Jungle Mimic and made him spawnable, made a combination of all the biome mimic drops to create the 'Elemental' tier.
Version 0.2.1: GITHUB INTEGRATION!!
Version 0.2.2: Forum Page
Version 0.3: Overhaul of the Apex weapons (except for staff because I have no clue what to do with it), megashark line, turtle bars, and I polished some stuff that I did in the past.
Version 0.3.1: Revamped the Sky boss so he's way harder now.
Version 0.4: 1.4 Integration and additional content.

Discord
Join the The Apex Mod Discord Server!

Additions
Elderwood: Made by combining every single pre-hardmode wood item into one
View attachment 305321View attachment 305324View attachment 305325View attachment 305326
Purewood: Made by combining Elderwood, Spooky wood and Pearlwood into one
View attachment 305322View attachment 305327View attachment 305328View attachment 305329
Divinewood: Made by combining Purewood with lunar fragments
View attachment 305323View attachment 305330View attachment 305331View attachment 305332
Since there's too many items in this tier (every single hellstone weapon got a froststone variant) I'll only go over the main 4
Froststone: Made with ore found deep in the snow biome
View attachment 305342View attachment 305343View attachment 305344View attachment 305347View attachment 305348
Neo: Made by combining hellstone and froststone with a dark and light shard and souls of night and light.
View attachment 305345View attachment 305346View attachment 305349View attachment 305350View attachment 305351
Galaxy: Made by infusing Neo with lunar fragments
View attachment 305352View attachment 305353View attachment 305354View attachment 305355View attachment 305356
Have you always wanted an upgrade to the weapons you get out of presents? Well fear not, now you can upgrade your christmas weapons for the low low price of, a concentrated snow (requires snow legion)
Concentrated Snow Weapons:
View attachment 305366View attachment 305374View attachment 305368View attachment 305369View attachment 305371View attachment 305373
Naughty Essence Weapons:
View attachment 305367View attachment 305370View attachment 305372
The Apex tier is the final tier of weapons you can get in the game, obtained after beating the boss "Sky"
View attachment 305357View attachment 305358View attachment 305359View attachment 305360
By combining all of these weapons you can get a weapon super powerful, one that can stand above them all. (crazy sprite ik)
View attachment 336498
I only covered mostly the main items and there's more stuff in the mod then just this so you're just gonna have to play it to find out :)
looks really good, the sprites are also really cool as well!

Back
Top Bottom