Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very impossible

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
here a small spoiler

jpUKYNV.png

hi everyone, apo mod in next update add a totaly new AI style, so the possibility of making addon (with meteoridon mob) will be better because you will need to use in the json of mob addon "code": MeteoridonEyeAi, and probably in future it will have more of these new Ai style

hi everyone, apo mod in next update add a totaly new AI style, so the possibility of making addon (with meteoridon mob) will be better because you will need to use in the json of mob addon "code": MeteoridonEyeAi, and probably in future it will have more of these new Ai style
Nice :)

hey everyone,

this is the first alpha release of the apo mod, so there the changelog.
changelog build_1.1.1:
-added the meteoridon (an hallow alt)
-the ore spread (this is experimental, this might be removed)
-added a very new AI style
-added new weapon
-the metoridon and the apocalypse biome spread (and really fast)
-added new mob for meteoridon (currently 1)
and more

the apocalypse mod team still recruit spriter and coder.

download link for the apocalypse mod v.1.1.1 (or build_1.1.1)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57bg4i12gm0a46q/Notch.tapi?dl=0

please report any bug

I get the same problem, But I believe that you can only create 4. The top 4 on the list, if one is deleted, allows you to create one. I think. :p
I wish that were the case, but it's not working like that for me. :/ I'll attempt to clear out my least important world here in a few minutes and try it that way. I DID find two stack editors and will attempt to make a vanilla world and port it over that way,but that seems like a ton of work. :/.

I wish that were the case, but it's not working like that for me. :/ I'll attempt to clear out my least important world here in a few minutes and try it that way. I DID find two stack editors and will attempt to make a vanilla world and port it over that way,but that seems like a ton of work. :/.

I'm sure someone would happily generate a world with our mod and send you it! I would, and if no one has in about an hour or two, I will :)

I'm sure someone would happily generate a world with our mod and send you it! I would, and if no one has in about an hour or two, I will :)
Thank you, TheGamingBoffin. I will also delete my worlds down to 3 and cross my fingers your fix works. If not, I'll come back and would love to have a world from here. :)

Thank you, TheGamingBoffin. I will also delete my worlds down to 3 and cross my fingers your fix works. If not, I'll come back and would love to have a world from here. :)

You don't have to delete one, you could probably just temporarily move it :D

You don't have to delete one, you could probably just temporarily move it :D
Hey, it worked!!! I moved all of my worlds over, created five new worlds, and simply moved back my two most important worlds. Thank you, so much. MUCH easier than downgrading which was the other fix I was told.

hey everyone,

the mod can progress a lot faster now, we recruit 3 new dev (2 coder and 1 spriter)

so welcome to
@bluemagic123 (he is an official dev, he was here to help when I start this mod alone)
@Exeton (he is also a official dev, and he is great at code, even incridible)
@Bryce's Games (an awesome spriter, you must see his pixel art!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom