tAPI The Apocalypse Mod!

Wulf'frid

Terrarian
I finally released it!

This mod features:
The four horsemen(biblical), who are Death, War, Conquest, and Famine.
Some weapons of the four horsemen, which are Death's Harvester, Bloodlust Longblade (War's sword), Scales of Famine, and Bow of Conquest.
More to come!

For those that download the mod, suggestions, so long as worded kindly, are always welcome!

New update! Trophy has been added, will add mask soon

I would like to note that the screenshots include armor from a mod that I am making, but have not released yet.

ECE73874938B985EAB74FFF5666D8E62ED475ABB

Also, to avoid spoiling the entire mod, I'm not showing the weapons

@bluemagic123 for his amazing boss tutorial!
@berberborscing for his tutorials on weapons, and helping me (inadvertently) get started with modding!
@PoroCYon for helping me, not on this site, but on others with some code
and last buit not least all the people on codetree.net, for answering questions and the like!
0.1: Released
0.2: Soul Essence added
0.3: Trophy added
0.3.1: Fixed bugs; Trophy not dropping at all, and Scales of Famine didn't drop.

Attachments

• ApocalypseMod.tapi
    125.2 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:
Looks like we've got some competition! :D (I presume we're both unintentionally named Apocalypse Mod).
Will be interested in seeing what comes out of this!

Looks like we've got some competition! :D (I presume we're both unintentionally named Apocalypse Mod).
Will be interested in seeing what comes out of this!
Well, the difference is, your mod adds post-hardmode content, ores, 'n stuff, whereas mine just adds four bosses, conquest, famine, war and death. Their weapons too.

Well, the difference is, your mod adds post-hardmode content, ores, 'n stuff, whereas mine just adds four bosses, conquest, famine, war and death. Their weapons too.

Conquest, famine, war and death sound like cool bosses. :p

Last edited:
Famine, war and death. You win, that really is dark :p
I'm assuming that's meant as a compliment, also an update for anyone that cares, I'm thinking about adding a new item, that has a chance to drop off all lihzahrd mobs (as soon as I can figure out what I want it to be) that is required to craft the Scroll of Prophecies.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that's meant as a compliment, also an update for anyone that cares, I'm thinking about adding a new ore (as soon as I can figure out what I want it to be) that is required to craft the Scroll of Prophecies.

I always mean compliments :D

Conquest isn't a horseman.
Famine, War, Death and Pestilence are the four horseman.
In Revalation chapter 6, while the horsemen aren't named, one brings conquest, one brings war, one brings famine, and the only one that's named is Death. Before you correct me, at least do research, as I said that they were the BIBLICAL horsemen. In no point in that chapter does it say that one brings plague.

Last edited:
Would be cool if you could add in more stuff, Archangels, more bosses & weapons, etc. Unless of course you're done with this! This is a cool mod idea, and I think it would be amazing if you did more with it!

In Revalation chapter 6, while the horsemen aren't named, one brings conquest, one brings war, one brings famine, and the only one that's named is Death. Before you correct me, at least do research, as I said that they were the BIBLICAL horsemen. In no point in that chapter does it say that one brings plague.
Tahitus is 100% Correct, and Conquest IS a horseman, while Pestilence is the more commonly known. Check the trivia in this link for mor information. http://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Pestilence

;( tAPI keeps crashing in the start
I haven't updated this in a while, I can run it through the r16 packer, if you want an update.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438999571,1438999322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tahitus is 100% Correct, and Conquest IS a horseman, while Pestilence is the more commonly known. Check the trivia in this link for mor information. http://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Pestilence
Or, more accurately, you could go to the source of the original four horsemen, the bible, here's the verse, if anyone cares https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+6&version=NIV

Back
Top Bottom