Single Thread RP The arena: For all your dueling needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gan gets out of the way and tackles Versut again while sawing his arms off and Fonaris already armed an explosive on Aleron, which he detonates (note: the said explosive put into Aleron was an improvised mini nuke)

Aleron just takes the explosive off and just drops it through a portal before it explodes, then fires several antimatter shots at Fonaris with perfect aim for vital organs. (The shots don't cause massive explosions but they do a hell of a lot of damage to the target anyway)
Versut simply sidestepped out of Gan's way and thrust his spear through Chen's chassis, Chen losing magic at every point where the spear was touching him.

(Note: Chen doesn't even use magic)
Fonaris detonates 500 thermonuclear devices he had placed around the arena when he was thrown
(And I forced a tie, so please let this end because I can't deal with getting 3 notifications in 1 minute, so both teams are done for and get kicked out of the thread)

(Aaaand they have already all died, so tie I guess)
*Fonaris, Ganransu, and Chen all have defeated over their heads on a screen and are shunted back to their dimension, the CA thread*

(Well, I already sent them back on surrender terms)
*they get booted back anyhow for nuclear weapons, meaning disqualification*

(1. How the hell does he have that many nukes? 2. How would he be able to put them all around the arena? 3. Aleron's survived worse unharmed, and even then, you'd only remove the biological part, which he doesn't need to survive. Basically this is supposed to be unwinnable for you as consequence for your godmodding.)

(They already got killed by the blast anyways or they got booted via illegal weaponry, so you already have it solved)

*Goes up to whoever arranges the fights*
"Hey, I wish to fight someone here. No gimmicks, no special arenas, if the person gets knocked out, the other one wins."

My idea with this thread was that fights would be set up ooc, basically, the fights are ic but that's it, and don't complain that this'd be more suited under forum games. We can't make threads there. I never intended this to be anything more than just having characters fight eachother with whatever victory condition was set for the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom