OOC The Arena In Between Worlds

Also, one issue I kind of came up with. If one of those reavers came to a world and tried to attack someone, but that person was in a group with other people, and the group tried to defend, what would happen?

Also, one issue I kind of came up with. If one of those reavers came to a world and tried to attack someone, but that person was in a group with other people, and the group tried to defend, what would happen?
Well, it would try and target the individual it came for, but if it was too difficult, it would resort to taking large groups instead. Either way unless killed expertly well, it wouldn't go away empty handed.

That’s all the work on this for today, read it and tell me what else I should add. Heads up though, I probably won’t be able to give this any major update until sometime this weekend.

I know it isn’t done, but I think it’s pretty close, I may need to add a bit more lore and some other rules alongside how themes (music) work and how the arena changes

As long as Ruby can at least summon a single spear/sword the rest of her magic can be removed
And I'll get to work on descriptions soon

Screw it, I’ll join
Name: Switchblade
Appearance:
5AA36862-469A-43B4-A9FF-1188D42799D0.jpeg

Size: 5ft’4 tall, max width of 6ft7
Abilities: Well, he’s a robot, so swords, spears, and knives are less effective against him, while hammers and guns are more effective
Skills: He’s fast and lightweight, and can turn invisible for a short time
Weaknesses: He’s not as strong as some other robots, and takes slightly more damage. Hems very weak to heat damage, like fire, and electric damage, like… lightning
Hex code: This one
Background: Switchblade is another deserter of Ankh Technologies. Shortly after he left, he was tracked down and thrown in prison, but escaped like a total badass during a lockdown/riot. He crash-landed in this planet, and
Any equipment the character requires: 3 of his limbs are weapons, so he requires those

Name: Ahzch Posagma (or just Ahzch)
Size: M (although a slight bit smaller than a human but not enough to be considered less than half)
Appearance:

Ahzch Main Outfit screenshot.png

Aggression level: I don't know what this is. but probably somewhere in the middle (like a 4, 5 or 6)
Abilities: Despite the weakening of magic in this rp, he can use fire magic and can fly due to his wings. (although won't help with the ceiling)
Strengths: Pretty good with weapons and pretty good at keeping calm.
Weaknesses: Can be pretty harsh at times and can't use non fire magic.
Innate weapons or armor: None. (he's a half demon/kobold without any robotic features/addons although he would probably have a few weapons
that would probably get removed upon his arrival.)

Optionals -
Backstory: N/A
Home world: A futuristic/sci-fi world with a bit of fantasy elements.
Aliases: N/A
Acquaintances: N/A

Alrighty, I see the applications. I plan to at least try and finish up the balancing system today, and then make the IC.

are the applications accepted or denied..?
Lapis’ is.

I need to ask one question on yours though

So fire magic means you can imbue weapons with fire right? Or do you mean it’s a ranged attack? If it’s ranged it won’t be spammable cause like 99 percent of the people you’ll fight are pure melee

probably both (weapon made from fire plus fireballs being fired, although I try to use the former more than the latter and when I do the latter, I won't spam it.)

REQUIRED———
Name: Ruby
Size (small = less than half that of average human, medium = human, large = moderately larger than a human, feel free to be specific with terms, just include a S, M, or L first.): Medium
Appearance:
20220511_120017.jpg

Adding to this, she wears pale pink gloves.
Aggression level: She prefers resolving conflict peacefully, but will fight if she realizes peace is not an option.
Abilities: Able to summon one Ethereal Lance (as in, can't summon another until the first is destroyed). All of her other abilities are unusable. Not that she really cares too much...
Strengths: Even though she definitely prefers ranged combat with her lance, she's still capable of melee combat just fine, with or without weapon.
Weaknesses: Any type of darkness-based damage.
Innate weapons or armor: None

NOT REQUIRED ———
Backstory: ???
Home world: Floralis
Aliases: Not sure what you mean
Acquaintances: Not sure what you mean here either

REQUIRED———
Name: Frost
Size (small = less than half that of average human, medium = human, large = moderately larger than a human, feel free to be specific with terms, just include a S, M, or L first.): Medium, slightly smaller than an average person her age
Appearance:
20220514_234044.png

Aggression level: She's a pacifist.
Abilities: Ice magic, but it's pathetically weak. Also limited flight (like 2 seconds).
Strengths: She's good at dodging and running.
Weaknesses: Fire attacks are the bane of her existence.

NOT REQUIRED ———
Aliases: ???
Acquaintances: ???
Text colors coming soon

REQUIRED———
Name: Ruby
Size (small = less than half that of average human, medium = human, large = moderately larger than a human, feel free to be specific with terms, just include a S, M, or L first.): Medium
Appearance: View attachment 369237
Adding to this, she wears pale pink gloves.
Aggression level: She prefers resolving conflict peacefully, but will fight if she realizes peace is not an option.
Abilities: Able to summon one Ethereal Lance (as in, can't summon another until the first is destroyed). All of her other abilities are unusable. Not that she really cares too much...
Strengths: Even though she definitely prefers ranged combat with her lance, she's still capable of melee combat just fine, with or without weapon.
Weaknesses: Any type of darkness-based damage.

NOT REQUIRED ———
Aliases: Not sure what you mean
Acquaintances: Not sure what you mean here either

REQUIRED———
Name: Frost
Size (small = less than half that of average human, medium = human, large = moderately larger than a human, feel free to be specific with terms, just include a S, M, or L first.): Medium, slightly smaller than an average person her age
Appearance: View attachment 369236
Aggression level: She's a pacifist.
Abilities: Ice magic, but it's pathetically weak. Also limited flight (like 2 seconds).
Strengths: She's good at dodging and running.
Weaknesses: Fire attacks are the bane of her existence.

NOT REQUIRED ———
Aliases: ???
Acquaintances: ???
Text colors coming soon
both approved, im gonna wait for text colors though before I put ‘em in the list.

Also, aliases are like.. just say nicknames, they’re other names people would refer to the character as. For example, V@POR (one of my many robot OCs) is also called Flashing Death because of the fact he sprints at like 800 MPH

acquaintances are just people you have a strong and notable relationship with in this RP, be that a sibling, friend, partner, etc.

Text colors will be chosen tomorrow when I can actually see.
Edit: Text colors are...
Ruby uses #eacaf3
Frost uses #1698e0

Last edited:
Text colors will be chosen tomorrow when I can actually see.
Edit: Text colors are...
Ruby uses #eacaf3
Frost uses #1698e0
alright, I’m gonna actually finish this thing tomorrow, so those 2 are good to go on the list now.

I swear I won’t keep procrastinating, I just have a fricking math final and math sucksssssss

REQUIRED———
Name: Jay
Size: M (5’11”)
Appearance: a blond-haired boy with a red bandana and blue eyes. He wears an orange shirt and black shorts, and has two red cloths that he wraps around his knuckles.
Aggression level: 5. Has no problem with fighting, but usually won’t create a problem where there isn’t one.
Abilities: Uses fire magic to boost his attacks, and gets faster when hit. Jay can resist death for a short time.
Strengths: Fast and physically strong,
Weaknesses: I mean, flying enemies would be hard for him to fight. Have you ever tried to punch a bird? Outside of boosting his melee attacks, his fire magic doesn’t do much as it can’t be fired in a big enough bolt.
Innate weapons or armor: None, unless his hands and feet count:

NOT REQUIRED ———
Backstory: Subject 7 of the Ebbot Experiment, a study on the reactions of different SOUL types to danger. He nearly escaped the underground, but was killed by Asgore. He was resurrected by a power surge in the outside world before being brought here.
Home world: My secondary Undertale AU (everything’s the same except for the humans.)
Aliases: None.
Acquaintances: No other characters in the RP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom