OOC The Arena In Between Worlds

REQUIRED———
Name: Jay
Size: M (5’11”)
Appearance: a blond-haired boy with a red bandana and blue eyes. He wears an orange shirt and black shorts, and has two red cloths that he wraps around his knuckles.
Aggression level: Assuming this is strength on a scale of one to ten probably a 6, 7 or 8.
Abilities: Uses fire magic to boost his attacks, and gets faster when hit. Jay can resist death for a short time.
Strengths: Fast and physically strong,
Weaknesses: I mean, flying enemies would be hard for him to fight. Have you ever tried to punch a bird? Outside of boosting his melee attacks, his fire magic doesn’t do much as it can’t be fired in a big enough bolt.
Innate weapons or armor: None, unless his hands and feet count:

NOT REQUIRED ———
Backstory: Subject 7 of the Ebbot Experiment, a study on the reactions of different SOUL types to danger. He nearly escaped the underground, but was killed by Asgore. He was resurrected by a power surge in the outside world before being brought here.
Home world: My secondary Undertale AU (everything’s the same except for the humans.)
Aliases: None.
Acquaintances: No other characters in the RP.
I will accept it after you modify the aggression level, when I say aggression level I mean, how prone is this character to fighting? Are they a pacifist, all the way to a masochist and everything inbetween

I will accept it after you modify the aggression level, when I say aggression level I mean, how prone is this character to fighting? Are they a pacifist, all the way to a masochist and everything inbetween
Maybe include choices in the OP? Since he’d probably be somewhere in the middle but there aren’t any concrete items on the gradient other than the extremes.

NOW THATS A LOT OF TEXT!

Oh god oh :red: my hands

I’m gonna make descriptions for my two characters that I need to start with, add all the other characters to the list, and then make the IC.

Can some of you proof all the work I did so far and ask questions of things? There’s still some gaps I can only fix by testing my system.

REQUIRED———
Name: Jay
Size: M (5’11”)
Appearance: a blond-haired boy with a red bandana and blue eyes. He wears an orange shirt and black shorts, and has two red cloths that he wraps around his knuckles.
Aggression level: 7. Has no problem with fighting, but usually won’t create a problem where there isn’t one.
Abilities: Uses fire magic to boost his attacks, and gets faster when hit. Jay can resist death for a short time.
Strengths: Fast and physically strong,
Weaknesses: I mean, flying enemies would be hard for him to fight. Have you ever tried to punch a bird? Outside of boosting his melee attacks, his fire magic doesn’t do much as it can’t be fired in a big enough bolt.
Innate weapons or armor: None, unless his hands and feet count:

NOT REQUIRED ———
Backstory: Subject 7 of the Ebbot Experiment, a study on the reactions of different SOUL types to danger. He nearly escaped the underground, but was killed by Asgore. He was resurrected by a power surge in the outside world before being brought here.
Home world: My secondary Undertale AU (everything’s the same except for the humans.)
Aliases: None.
Acquaintances: No other characters in the RP.
Changed aggression level to fit how it’s now described in OP. Does this work?

REQUIRED———
Hex code: E25041

Name: V2
Size (small = less than half that of average human, medium = human, large = moderately larger than a human, feel free to be specific with terms, just include a S, M, or L first.): Medium, generally just average size
Appearance:
B78B4B8E-33B7-41F3-99FE-182BF7BA678F.jpeg

V2 is a red machine, very simple in design, the left arm however is green, this arm has a simple spearhead on a winch, making a built in grappling hook
Aggression level (1-10, what provokes them, how easily are they provoked, etc): 7. V2 is a sadist and rather dull to violence. He fights whenever he gets bothered, and tends to have no regard for life whatsoever.
Abilities:

grappling

Speed

Dodging

Sliding

Overall agility

Ranged weaponry

Durability

Strengths:

Durability

Dodging

Ranged combat

Grappling to enemies

Reaction time

Weaknesses:

Melee combat

Has no way to block or parry attacks

Has to open multiple compartments and do manual blood refueling

Not necessarily a genius

Harsh, not very well liked.

Innate weapons or armor: V2 posses a grappling hook arm, heavy built in armor, the ability to run on blood (more required but yeah)

For weapons he has:

A pistol, very quick firing but low damage, he can use his coins to hit weaker points with coins.

Shotgun, he can punch the shells to boost them, just like V1. He can also launch core grenades from it, and pump it multiple times to cause a greater shot.

Nailgun, a minigun that shoots bursts of nails, the nails don’t do much on their own, but they can be used to drag targets to the magnets which the nailgun can also deploy.

NOT REQUIRED ———
Backstory: V2 was the second machine built by humanity, this one being the second model of the V machine units. Deadly war machines designed for combat in which soldiers where to be slaughtered like crops in a field. However, near its completion, the wars halted. So this machine was modified with heavy armor, it’s makers thinking it would be better off with protection, thinking they would deploy it to counter terrorists at attacks and prove security.

They couldn’t have been more wrong.

After it’s initial journey into hell, V2 lost its orignal arm, a shotgun-blaster fist that shredded anything in its path. Wounded and defeated, it hid, repairing itself and making a new arm, then it slinked behind its defeater, collecting scraps and growing ever stronger. It eventual found a creature unseen by the other machine… it couldn’t resist taking a look..

The void reaver scared the hell out of V2. He shot it, and it didn’t like that.

Home world: ULTRAKILL’s hell.
Aliases: V2
Acquaintances: Gabriel

Why not?
Name: Raven Jadeheart
Size: M (Around 174cm)
Appearance:
Raven_Jadeheart.png

Aggression level: Probably a 5, she won't try to start anything but will be offended if someone openly insults her
Abilities:
  • She can use wind magic since all of her other elements got locked due to the limitations. It'll increase her speed and weapons' velocities by a bit
Strengths:
  • She can pretty much use most weapons with ease
  • Is pretty smart
  • High stamina and agility, good reaction time
Weaknesses:
  • Sharp weapons would easily pierce her skin and wound her
  • Since she's human, anything that requires superhuman strength and reflexes would be a massive no for her
  • Without magic, her defensive skills are just a 6/10
Innate weapons or armor: None

REQUIRED———
HEX code:323867

Name: The Hand of The King
Size (small = less than half that of average human, medium = human, large = moderately larger than a human, feel free to be specific with terms, just include a S, M, or L first.): Large, around 12 feet tall, very stocky
Appearance:
IMG_1101.jpg

He’s heavily armored, very stocky, and rather shiny, his sword is longer than he is tall. Pretty menacing. Huh?
F9CF3E2E-F8BA-4F8C-AB79-494F5F248C52.jpeg

chose this one cause badass and it just gives a front view and more perspective on how armored this guy is.

Aggression level (1-10, what provokes them, how easily are they provoked, etc): 3 usually, if provoked, 9. The Hand won’t waste his time on those he isn’t loyal to, but he would kill himself just to protect those who have his loyalty.
Abilities:

The hand is incredibly strong, he has absurd defense, and a deadly weapon. He can pound the ground, summon a barrier and charge across the arena, and deploy explosive orbs of magic, he can also summon stone constructs (intermission phase with the help of the arena lord) and shield himself so he can recover for a bit.

Strengths:

melee combat

defense

loyalty

crowd control

damage

Weaknesses:

ranged combat

speed

blocking and dodging

being able to stop himself from giving his life in combat (will die before losing)

Innate weapons or armor:

Heavily plated armor, magical gauntlet on one hand which amplifies ground slams

huge sword, called the symmetrical lance, chops through humans like butter
C74D6B1F-7C89-4E96-8EC3-70D7C8EC54E7.jpeg

can summon energy grenades, and energy shields to use to charge

NOT REQUIRED ———
Backstory:
In the distant past, there lived an island. The people on the island hated the horrible king, and rightfully so. He treated them all terribly, and filth built up from the lack of sanitation, as the lesser places lacked importance to the king. One day people started catching a terrible Flu that, despite all treatment, spread like a fire, and killed within weeks. The infected bodies seemed to change and warp quickly, so they were buried. A few months after the start of the epidemic, now a tenth of the kingdom had become infected, there were sightings of the corpses, rising and mutated, wrecking havoc.

It only grew worse from there. Eventually, the king and his select army had to isolate themselves in the king’s castle. It didn’t work for long. Eventually the king himself and the Hand of the King, who’s origins are as little known as the island’s, had to also leave, as the queen had also become infected.

The Hand sustained the king through many months on a hidden rooftop of the castle. The hand didn’t sleep, he didn’t eat, he watched, and killed anything that got close. Eventually, the king stopped responding.. it happened all of a-sudden. His skin lost its color, and he was suddenly gone from his own body. He never said a word to the Hand again.

Along one day came a strange and intelligent creature that was able to beat the hand. This creature lacked no infection, yet it still decided to kill the king. The hand, alone now, sat and pondered. He had nothing to live for.. nobody to protect.

the void reaver finally found him, and he didn’t even try to fight it as he was taken away.
Home world: Whatever island dead cells takes place on

Aliases: The Hand/King’s Hand

Acquaintances: The King, Current Arena Lord

So, I'm considering putting Niyr here, even though he's a magic based character, as because of how most equipment would be taken away anyway, and I don't really have any characters with much innate strength. So, because he's a dragon, he should have a decent amount of strength and agility once he gets used to fighting without magic.

Back
Top Bottom