IC The Arena In Between Worlds

AVARUS ODIUM

The Destroyer
It’s cold… so very cold. A deep and piercing cold.

The cold ceases as you emerge, your head spinning as you take in the world you have suddenly appeared in. The creature that brought you here is nowhere to be seen. Slowly, men made of stone march towards you. Something tells you that you’re very, very far from home…

Link to OOC: OOC - The Arena In Between Worlds

[IMPORTANT]: PLEASE READ THE FULL PAGE ON THE OOC AND HAVE A SUBMITTED AND APPROVED CHARACTER BEFORE TALKING HERE!

V2 raised his head in interest, for it had been a very long time since there were visitors to his world. The sound of a reaver’s portal was something he had hoped to hear for a while.

(Tell me if you arrive by mentioning getting portal’d over here, and I’ll have you greeted from there.)

Switchbalde would struggle to his feet, and take a look at his immediate surroundings. He looks puzzled, as he thinks to himself, “Where am I? Is this another test?”

Switchbalde would struggle to his feet, and take a look at his immediate surroundings. He looks puzzled, as he thinks to himself, “Where am I? Is this another test?”
Switchblade would see 6 stone soldiers walking in his direction, they seemed very blank and emotionless.

The soldiers reach switchblade, and attempted to remove his weapons (which I know I can’t)

Switchblade would go to stab the one closest to his sword arm, while the small switchblade on his arm would start flailing around violently

Switchblade would go to stab the one closest to his sword arm, while the small switchblade on his arm would start flailing around violently
The stone soldier that was stabbed tumbled backwards and shattered into its respective stones, those turning to dust

One of the soldiers dashed behind switchblade, banging his head hard with its rocky hand, hoping to stun it a bit

Switchblade’s head would rotate very fast, and hold end up facing the Soilder that hit him
“Bad move pal”
He would then stab that one as well

Switchblade’s head would rotate very fast, and hold end up facing the Soilder that hit him
“Bad move pal”
He would then stab that one as well
The solider also collapsed and shattered into its rocks, then dust.

The remaining 4 soldiers stepped back in sync. Something was shaking the hall, something large

|He would try looking up, trying to show not fear but bravery, his head still shaking.|
(You’re in a different hallway. Btw, all people appear in different places so that if there are Multiple people at the same time they don’t meet each other immediately.)

6 stone soldiers came in your direction, all in sync

Back
Top Bottom