IC The Arena In Between Worlds

The hand reached Ruby, he raised his giant blade and brought it down moderately hard, barely allowing any time for a parry.

(*Me who has no idea how to actually write decent :red:ing posts at the moment (likely due to how much I need to focus on right now at the same time) and instead just tells people to assume that the character in question blocks the attack* sorri but I just have too much to manage right now, animating the fox is taking most of my creative energy during the day ;~ ; )

The hand brought down his sword moderately hard, causing jay to buckle a bit and the blade to ring.

The hand takes away his blade and makes a deep and ominous chuckling sound, he then walks to Ruby, who’s next in line.

“Good. A physically strong opponent, a very interesting introduction to this batch of fighters.

Tell me.. do you have any desire to work for me?”
((I can’t tell whether that’s directed at Jay, or Ruby. The first line makes it seem like it’s to Jay, but I’ve been wrong before so I may as well ask.))

(Again, just assume Ruby blocked the sword, I don't want to softlock others with my stress. Same will be the case when it's Frost's turn.)

The hand brought down his sword moderately hard, causing jay to buckle a bit and the blade to ring.

The hand takes away his blade and makes a deep and ominous chuckling sound, he then walks to Ruby, who’s next in line.

“Good. A physically strong opponent, a very interesting introduction to this batch of fighters.

Tell me.. do you have any desire to work for me?”
“I don’t really have too much of an opinion either way. I mean, what’s the difference?”

“You fight FOR me, and you die or risk death fighting these people.”

“But if you fight AGAINST me, then you will risk death, being enslaved, and at worst, having to fight me…. Which is death.”

For the first time, V2 showed off his pistol

“You’d be surprised what a bucket of bolts like me can do with a gun.”

“You fight FOR me, and you die or risk death fighting these people.”

“But if you fight AGAINST me, then you will risk death, being enslaved, and at worst, having to fight me…. Which is death.”

For the first time, V2 showed off his pistol

“You’d be surprised what a bucket of bolts like me can do with a gun.”
“I’ve already died several times.”
*Jay thinks for a moment*
“I may as well work for you, though, since there’s not exactly anything I gain from doing otherwise.”

“I’ve already died several times.”
*Jay thinks for a moment*
“I may as well work for you, though, since there’s not exactly anything I gain from doing otherwise.”
“Oh..? Well trust me.

Death here is death.”

“Guards, fetch his gear and armor…

Wait.. do you even have any gear? I must give you some then!”

“Oh..? Well trust me.

Death here is death.”

“Guards, fetch his gear and armor…

Wait.. do you even have any gear? I must give you some then!”
“I don’t have any weapons, no. I don’t really need any armor, since it’d restrict movement too much, though. As far as what weapon I’d use, I’m... Not really sure. I’ve always just used physical force and pyromancy.”

V2 nodded slowly.

“So, it is decided, my first gladiator in a long long time. What is your name?”

Jay felt a surge of whatever his fire magic felt like, his magical abilities returned somewhat, but still remained partially dampened. This had happened after V2 had waved his hand around oddly.

“Hand, go ahead and move on to the lizard, that one looks mad, I want to see how strong it is.”

The hand pulled his blade back, and walked to the next in line, who was Ahzch. He raised his huge sword and prepared to swing a little harder than last time.

(Since lapis is gone for now)

The golems and soldiers are stepped away from switchblade, and the reaver created a portal around itself, dragging it and switchblade through.

Switchblade popped out inside of the cell, the reaver was gone, and guards were already stationed.

V2 nodded slowly.

“So, it is decided, my first gladiator in a long long time. What is your name?”

Jay felt a surge of whatever his fire magic felt like, his magical abilities returned somewhat, but still remained partially dampened. This had happened after V2 had waved his hand around oddly.

“Hand, go ahead and move on to the lizard, that one looks mad, I want to see how strong it is.”

The hand pulled his blade back, and walked to the next in line, who was Ahzch. He raised his huge sword and prepared to swing a little harder than last time.

(Since lapis is gone for now)

The golems and soldiers are stepped away from switchblade, and the reaver created a portal around itself, dragging it and switchblade through.

Switchblade popped out inside of the cell, the reaver was gone, and guards were already stationed.
“I’m Jay.”
<Got some of my magic back, huh? This’ll be fun.>

If there was anything the Sblib hated more than movement, it was the cold. They HATED the cold. Like, a lot. More than a lot. Its the thing they hated almost as much as having a lack of food. Actually, he might have hated the cold more than that... No it was def- Yeah its the cold. They hate it the most.

Anyway, Sblib didn't mind the guards, but they were just waiting to warm again so they didn't have the consistency and the thought process of a slushie. They sat in their cell and waited.

Back
Top Bottom