The Art Corner.

Qui Devorat

Terrarian
Hello everyone. I have decided to become entangled in arts as well as literature, so I made a post where people can discuss and show art here.
To begin, here is my hand-crafted new avatar. Made it myself :)
new.jpg

Edit: My most recent one. The illustration for Chapter 10 of the Crimson Conflict.
creepy illustration.jpg

EDIT: something for @Asdarms
something for Asdarms.jpg

Last edited:
Love it! The vortex-like shading of the background creates a very interesting effect, and the character itself - though not highly detailed - is filled with style!

I created my character in pencil.

EDIT: @Qui Devorat , we NEED to turn this into an art video series, on my youtube. Mind if i make some videos for your liteature?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 195
I would do that, giving credit in the description of the video series.

Then of course. Could you tell me your youtube name so I may see for myself?
[DOUBLEPOST=1417201457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then of course. Could you tell me your youtube name so I may see for myself?

I created my character in pencil.

EDIT: @Qui Devorat , we NEED to turn this into an art video series, on my youtube. Mind if i make some videos for your liteature?
And another thing, how about you share the drawing here as well. I would feel somewhat selfish if I kept the thread all to myself.

I've already made a thread for the same purpose a while ago, but for some reason everyone decided to completely ignore it. :/

Love it! The vortex-like shading of the background creates a very interesting effect, and the character itself - though not highly detailed - is filled with style!
You're right. I've got a weekend to add a couple of extra mouths to his face (to emphasize his unnatural nature) and more details to his torso and legs

Back
Top Bottom