Weapons & Equip The Auto-Blacksmith: A new Tinkerer's Workshop for extreme combinations!

CrazyDragon

Queen Slime
Have you ever wondered why only accessories get to be combined? Well, that's about to change! Introducing the Auto-Blacksmith: A crafting station for combining weapons and tools to get to get amazing (and sometimes potentially overpowered) gear! It can be crafted with a Tinkerer's Workshop, 50 Cogs, and 10 Hallowed Bars at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. It also does everything a Tinkerer's Workshop can do, and thus is a direct upgrade. Now on to what it can make!

Autumn Storm Rod:
43 Magic Damage
4% Critical Strike Chance
Fast Speed
No Knockback
Uses 14 Mana
"Put your leaves on someone else's lawn."
Crafted from a Nimbus Rod, a Leaf Blower, and 10 Chlorophyte Bars.
Essentially a direct upgrade to the Nimbus Rod, as its usefulness is greatly reduced around the time you defeat Plantera. Rains autumn-coloured leaves from a dark cloud surrounded by swirling leaves, and allows up to three clouds at a time.

Hellfire Stormbow:
48 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
"It's the apocalypse!"
Crafted from a Hellwing Bow, a Daedalus Stormbow, 5 Souls of Fright, and 20 Hellstone Bars.
Basically a Daedalus Stormbow with slightly higher damage, and it turns Wooden Arrows into large, fiery raindrops.

vampiric_curse_by_minitehhedgehog-d926ac0.png
(Sprite by @Coldshot Boostar)
Vampiric Curse:
33 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
Uses 46 Mana
Drains life from enemies
Crafted with a Clinger Staff, a Life Drain, and 10 Souls of Night.
Basically a Clinger staff that has purple flames and gives a new debuff called Draining Curse: 8 DPS in intervals of 4 damage on the enemy. The player will recover 2 health for each damage the enemy takes; in multiplayer, this goes to the nearest allied player.

Infernal Meteor:
68 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
Very Weak Knockback
Uses 22 Mana
Crafted from a Meteor Staff, an Inferno Fork, and 10 Spectre Bars.
A combination of the Meteor Staff and the Inferno Fork, as the recipe suggests. It causes a meteor to fall that, upon hitting the ground or an enemy, causes an inferno to appear in a similar fashion to the Inferno Fork.

Orbital Javelin:
175 Melee Damage
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback
Crafted from a North Pole, a Daybreak, and 15 Luminite Bars.
A powerful javelin similar to the Daybreak, but stacking only 5 times instead of eight. A difference, however, is that it now inflicts both "Daybroken" and a new identical debuff called "Nightfallen", resulting in a higher overall damage output. It also rains a combination of snowflakes (larger and faster-falling than the North Pole's, and inflicting Nightfallen) and small meteors that fall quickly and explode on contact, inflicting Daybroken.

Bloody Vial:
52 Magic Damage
Slow Speed
Weak Knockback
Uses 38 Mana
Crafted from a Blood Thorn, a Toxic Flask, and 30 Vials of Venom.
A sort of side-grade to the Toxic Flask, originally envisioned as a rework of the Blood Thorn. It is somewhat slower and more expensive, but instead of creating a cloud of poison, it creates a bloody portal. The portal then summons eight blood thorns in the cardinal directions, and briefly rotates in place, inflicting Venom for 8 seconds on anyone that touches it.

That's everything I have for now, but any suggestions are appreciated. I will also try to add more as soon as I think of them.

Last edited:
Added the Infernal Meteor! Get ready to make the Inferno Fork even more usefull once you defeat the Golem a few times.

I am reviving this old thread of mine, as I think it is still a decent suggestion. I also apologize for my past... cringiness, as I was only twelve and thus pretty stupid. I added a new weapon and will probably add some more in the future.

Back
Top Bottom