Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disrespectful Behavior - Referring to others as 'morons', etc. is not appropriate here one TCF. We uphold mutual respect and maturity here.
That won't happen, 505 can't even answer to correspondence, let alone deliver anything of value.
Nothing of value? What about the game you've been playing so religiously that you have a place reserved for boss battles you have yet to face?

I am shocked and disgusted at the amount of ignorant, unappreciating morons that plague these boards. Terraria is probably one of the greatest game ever created, made by some of the most thoughtful, talented and creative developers. Yet some of its players are some of the most immature impatient nitwits.

Message to developers and the staff: we who have a heart and a brain cannot express how much we appreciate what you do. Please ignore these fools who don't have the mental capacity to appreciate your hard work. Terraria is an incredible achievement in gaming and you have a lot of fans that are incredibly grateful for your work. I speak for the true fans when I say, please excuse the morons and we love what you do. Thank you.

@leelustig...you should've said eye and brain ;) get it? Eye? Brain? Of Cthulu? lol. I'm officially coining this..OML (Oh Moon Lord)

Terraria is of great value as it's been evolving and growing on every platform it's been on so far and from what I hear 3DS/WiiU fans will get to join the fun as well. We all can celebrate as Terrarians!!

Nothing of value? What about the game you've been playing so religiously that you have a place reserved for boss battles you have yet to face?

I am shocked and disgusted at the amount of ignorant, unappreciating morons that plague these boards. Terraria is probably one of the greatest game ever created, made by some of the most thoughtful, talented and creative developers. Yet some of its players are some of the most immature impatient nitwits.

Message to developers and the staff: we who have a heart and a brain cannot express how much we appreciate what you do. Please ignore these fools who don't have the mental capacity to appreciate your hard work. Terraria is an incredible achievement in gaming and you have a lot of fans that are incredibly grateful for your work. I speak for the true fans when I say, please excuse the morons and we love what you do. Thank you.

I should clarify: I meant in terms of customer service, I've had a major issue for ages now and they can't even be bothered to reply to me. The game is lots of fun, WHEN IT WORKS. It crashes pretty much every other frost/pumpkin moon, so in terms of value that's also pretty low. I only built the spot for the trophy because I've done everything else a zillion times.

If you want to praise a development team, then Re-Logic should get first shout, they've made an absolute belter of a game.

And don't call people morons for expressing an opinion, that's literally the entire point of a forum.

I should clarify: I meant in terms of customer service, I've had a major issue for ages now and they can't even be bothered to reply to me. The game is lots of fun, WHEN IT WORKS. It crashes pretty much every other frost/pumpkin moon, so in terms of value that's also pretty low.

PM me everything you have about the crash.....all information is valuable......and then I'll see what I can do to get it addressed.

They are aware of the CS issues - efforts are underway to dramatically raise the game there. Doesn't excuse the past, of course, but just saying. (No, I cannot detail what all of that is because NDA)

No offence to Zimi, I'm hoping so too, I've got a sign on a platform on my trophy wall that says "reserved for Duke Fishron", and another for King Slime. All I was saying is don't get your hopes up. If the idea of starting from scratch with a copper pickaxe wasn't so off-putting, I'd just get the PC version. Plus I don't like using keyboards for games, it reminds me of playing Repton on the Acorn Electron.
I understood that, there's just better ways to word such commentary :)

505games stepped their game up with the 1.3 update. Just can't wait for the update to come to console, because their WILL be a party in game with my friends.

505 hasn't done 1.3. that was Relogic. They do the PC version and from there 505games branches out Engine Software and Codeglue to do the Console and Mobile versions separately.

505games stepped their game up with the 1.3 update. Just can't wait for the update to come to console, because their WILL be a party in game with my friends.
lol no. they only copy terraria's content to their ports(eventually). only originals they've given you are occram and diseaster XP

I was hoping the last update would see a console Summoner set like they did for Titan, Dragon and Spectral Armor.

Wow. Terraria has came so far. Since the first beta test and the release of console and Mobile.

My special credits: Red, Cenx and all the crew! Along with:
:happy:
%:sigh:
:merchantcool:
:nursepassionate:
~:confused:
`-_-

if only 505 was like Relogic and at least gave us teasers so console players weren't constantly attacking them. it gives us something to look forward too and it shows us how far they have completed the update :sigh:

Last edited:
I recently messaged Engine about the Pulse Bow, Blizzard Staff, Shadowbeam Staff, Random crashes and the Skeletron Head pet's being off kilter. They said they fixed the Pulse Bow so far and will be looking into the two other weapons.

I told them Blizzard Staff projectiles travel too slowly and the Shadowbeam staff fire rate is too slow.

Speaking of the Blizzard staff, does anyone know why they didn't give it the same range as on PC?

because your cursor can only go so far. The only time your cursor can move far is through summoning items like Staff of the Frost Hydra, Nimbus rod and Crimson Rod.

I'm so hyped! i already collected almost everything in Xbox and it wasn't much of a challenge. hopefully next update will bring us Duke Fishron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom