Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was Waiting for 1.3 on consle;(:mad: (and other updates)cuase I won't to fight noon lord by useing Tizonao_O

But I was Waiting for 1.3 on consle;(:mad: (and other updates)cuase I won't to fight noon lord by useing Tizonao_O
Do you really expect an update with 800 new items to come out in a few weeks??! I'm not complaining about 1.3, I'm complaining about how mobile is getting the update first, when we paid like, 15 bucks.

I'm not complaining about 1.3, I'm complaining about how mobile is getting the update first, when we paid like, 15 bucks.

Developing for different platforms is an entirely different situation with its own difficulties and advantages. I know from past experience watching a number of console games that it can be notoriously difficult to develop in a multi-stage release fashion like Terraria does; its not only hard to deal with their system limitations, but every delay is doubled while you wait for console certification.

Mobile devices, on the other hand, seem to be more flexible in regards to quick update and development cycles, although they come with the added complexity of being on a much more diverse set of OSs.

Suffice to say, that neither money spent, nor the fact that console came first, have much bearing on the matter. Development proceeds at the pace at which it can, with the resources available. There is no intended favoritism or intentional neglect towards either group. Its unfortunate, but it is simply part of the business.

please duke fishron to console;(;(;(;(
[DOUBLEPOST=1437865657,1437865251][/DOUBLEPOST]this is a great disregard for the console version the minimum would release 1.2.4 will end up giving up my terraria on the console

please duke fishron to console;(;(;(;(
[DOUBLEPOST=1437865657,1437865251][/DOUBLEPOST]this is a great disregard for the console version the minimum would release 1.2.4 will end up giving up my terraria on the console
I do believe the Duke will be coming to console :) as for when, I don't really know :/ it might be best to just give Terraria a break and play something else until we hear further news :)

I think we're all crossing our fingers for that one :p
Yeah, I'm hoping the backlash from such a limited update convinces them to at least bring us fully to 1.2.3. Going through the wiki, they managed to miss literally every single part of 1.2.3 I was waiting for so I hung it up until they finish the rest of it.

Yeah, I'm hoping the backlash from such a limited update convinces them to at least bring us fully to 1.2.3. Going through the wiki, they managed to miss literally every single part of 1.2.3 I was waiting for so I hung it up until they finish the rest of it.
Well it will come out one day we all just have to wait its like bannock it takes long but its worth the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom