Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your reply. I'm sure you know I was trying to get a point across, to individuals who don't comprehended what (some) developers go through. It was written to seem more difficult, to entice thought of sympathy. (Sympathy as in being able to sympathize with someone, coming to understand someone else's feelings, without knowing it first hand)
I'm fully aware of what sympathy is :) but I'd rather not entice false sympathy through misinformation.

I'm fully aware of what sympathy is :) but I'd rather not entice false sympathy through misinformation.

Thank you for replying. The meaning of such is little to me, but to others invaluable. Words given are not shared to ourselves, but to a community. Don't take offense where non was given, we're not the only ones who crawl through the forums, to pass a message or see them pass.
But than again :) is a conflicting message.

Does anyone know what a development hell it is, to code for (; 1, 2, 3 ,) 4 different consoles? While you're developing for a fifth console you just acquired a license for, by the start of the next year? And on top of that, you have "mobile", 3 more platforms you have to develop for, plus a new mobile device that has two screens instead of 1.
Shout Out to; Mac and Linux... still in development (to my knowledge/to date)
Of course there's PC, but no need to address that.

Give us some slack is all I'm saying, no need to be hyped. (Until something is announced)
And there's only like a couple dozen developers working on these. (Right?)

Disclaimer: I do NOT work for , nor am I associated with "505 Games" or "Re-Logic".
These are my opinions and mine alone, the "wording" is "strange" I know. It was on purpose.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446837447,1446837288][/DOUBLEPOST]Please :I

The new update 1.2.4 for mobile will release on November 20th 2015. And the new update 1.2.4 for console will release later in december. Or on November 20th with the mobile update.

The new update 1.2.4 for mobile will release on November 20th 2015. And the new update 1.2.4 for console will release later in december. Or on November 20th with the mobile update.
Where are you getting this info? Or are you just taking a guess?

I've heard no such announcements for console. Please don't spread around release dates without a reference to an official source. That's what got so many people upset about the update not coming on the 5th.

I've heard no such announcements for console. Please don't spread around release dates without a reference to an official source. That's what got so many people upset about the update not coming on the 5th.

That's funny that you should say that. That is the exact same thing that 505/ Engine software has done with this 4th quarter "release date".

That's funny that you should say that. That is the exact same thing that 505/ Engine software has done with this 4th quarter "release date".
The "4th quarter" isn't an actual date it's a 3 month time period that we're not even half way through yet. Giving specific dates like "Nov 20th" or "Dec 20th" isn't appropriate without official backing. Mobile said "a few weeks" nothing more specific than that.

And if it is on the 20th. Then I'm right and no offense but you'll look dumb. Btw. 505 and re logic posted on a post in twitter and facebook. Saying it was the 20th (hopefully)
[DOUBLEPOST=1447024588,1447024498][/DOUBLEPOST]
An educated guess my friend. Plus what I said below.
Can you provide us the post? Also, saying that Nike will look dumb, regardless of being offensive or not, isn't a kind thing to say

It's quite possible thiss troll just wants to be smooshed by the the almighty ban hammer.

dude...just no. When 505/Engine, and/or Re-Logic has a release date they'll post it here, twitter, facebook and all the places. You don't need to troll sir.

Read the text.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-18-17-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-18-17-11.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 163
Read the text.
It'd be best if you DID check out that page, instead of taking a photo of the search result
It's quite possible thiss troll just wants to be smooshed by the the almighty ban hammer.

dude...just no. When 505/Engine, and/or Re-Logic has a release date they'll post it here, twitter, facebook and all the places. You don't need to troll sir.
Calling a user a 'troll' is unacceptable. As for a ban, you aren't in control of punishment

there is no valid information confirming a release date for console here. As I said. If 505/Engine and/or Re-logic has a release date they'll post it here, and on the other social medias. A few jumbled words hold no validation sir. Again you might wanna stop trolling.

To reply to Crafted Nightmare, I wouldn't be the one punishing. The mods have already said not to be posting supposed release dates more than once already. They've been told already.

Okay. So it just points back to the forums. But as for a release date. It clearly said it is November 20th. And that was a few days ago when they were originally said they were going to release it. The 5th. That's when they are hoping to have all of the bugs worked out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447025467,1447025379][/DOUBLEPOST]And I do sincerely apologize nike. I didn't mean to sound like a butt. Didn't mean to call you dumb like that.

Okay. So it just points back to the forums. But as for a release date. It clearly said it is November 20th. And that was a few days ago when they were originally said they were going to release it. The 5th. That's when they are hoping to have all of the bugs worked out.
But someone else could have speculated it was 20th, and not 505Games

People have posted theories about release dates about the 5th a few times by the version label on the game's title screen and it was not the release date. just the version label. I apologize for calling you a troll but I think speculation gets us nowhere. As the mods have said. Leave the release date announcements to Engine/505 Games as they will announce when a clear release date is at hand.

[DOUBLEPOST=1447025467,1447025379][/DOUBLEPOST]And I do sincerely apologize nike. I didn't mean to sound like a butt. Didn't mean to call you dumb like that.

It is their Web page on facebook..

It would be extremely helpful if you could provide either a direct link to the comment itself, or a screencapture of said comment, because I can't find it.

I've checked Engine's Facebook and there's no change from the last update. not even any comments asking questions

I looked through all of the comments and nobody said it was the 20th. But that's what re logic and 505 games are shooting for. And the update version on the title screen when it says and I quote. "ADD1-20150511" is November 5th 2015. And they had more problems so they said it would take a few weeks. Therefore it would be November 20th. That's a few short weeks away from the 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom