Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting for the wii u version of terraria because not everyone has a console or pc, so I hope they have 1.3 content out when it release's

I finally got my Terra Blade on the Vita, and I now realize the thing I'm looking forward to the most out of the next update is the blade being auto-swing.

I don't think they made it a auto swing sword in the new update.

photo.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1447289990,1447289932][/DOUBLEPOST]:pumpking:

The are hard at work programming and they care about there consumers, that's all the community needs to know. But I will admit we do deserve to be kept updated on how things are going. All there doing by not telling us how its going is making us anxious.

:sigh: Waiting for the next update is tiring
[DOUBLEPOST=1447368802,1447368210][/DOUBLEPOST]
2yZneHV.gif
Make dragon mounts a thing

My suggestions
Please stop double posting. There is an edit option in the bottom left of your posts if you have more to say before someone else does. Also you can advertise your threads in your signature and on your profile but not in comments or threads.

They just posted on Facebook again reiterating what has already been said that the console update is "later this year" this answer came after a post saying when the mobile update will be released which they replied in the next few weeks, i.e., the console update according to them is between Nov 27th and Dec 31st. My guess is towards the end of Dec. I would hope this should end all debates and rumors and make you feel at least a bit fuzzy inside, Xmas ain't that far off!

They just posted on Facebook again reiterating what has already been said that the console update is "later this year" this answer came after a post saying when the mobile update will be released which they replied in the next few weeks, i.e., the console update according to them is between Nov 27th and Dec 31st. My guess is towards the end of Dec. I would hope this should end all debates and rumors and make you feel at least a bit fuzzy inside, Xmas ain't that far off!
Can you direct me to which Facebook page this is on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom