Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I wouldn't know how, nor do I possess the tech to do so. I'm posting from my Wii U at the moment. My laptop is pretty awful and I don't have a proper PC.

Ask me in about 2 years, seeing as I have no intention of getting an Xbone or PS4. They'll probably have the Fallout 4 : GOTY Edition out by then. :p
You think your tech is bad? ALL of my posts are from a five year old Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

Pretty sure they made a statement about WP and Amazon last week in the mobile critical fixes thread - iirc, due to the more "lengthy" submission process for those two, everything (there have been a few waves of fixes of late) was being rolled together to get it through a single submission. Otherwise it could be a long long time if they had to go through that sub process over and over again.

Yeah, it doesn't appear to be 100% 1.2.3....it is a parallel in spirit. Perhaps the remainder will layer in next update. Will ask.

The save game thing is interesting. Is everyone having them "reappear" after vanishing?

Now would be a good time to say this. I am glad that mobile is not left in the dust. With 1.3 around the corner for pc, and this for console. We were left with bug fix updates. Hopefully we become parallel with console. Also, I used a mod for my mobile game that added "duke fishron". It worked the same but the sprites were missing. Even all of the drops were coded in! So I don't want to hear crap about how the duke won,t work with mobile. If it makes your game lag, don't try it. Or get a better device :D

@Loki I technicaly never got that far to see. As soon as I clicked on which storage device it froze up the console, but after reboot the game loaded normally. Which was odd, but at least it worked.:)

So I would guess not everyone, as probably slightly different for each depending on how far into the bootup they got after the update...

Also from rereading it, it doesn't appear they said it was 1.2.3, just that it is essentially that version; which could mean the closest version it could relate to. Well it is how I thought of it anyhow.`;)

@Loki would it be possible 2 give an estimate of the amount of time we will be waiting for the duke fishron/1.2.4 equivalent update?? Or is it too early to say??

I heard there was an Ocram mask which I am grinding for as we speak. Mr.Rudi there is a crash bug in the PS Vita version which happens in two circumstances as well as the baby skeletron head pet being off center when he spins. The game crashes randomly whilst playing and crashes sometimes when in the character select screen.
I see that same skeletron head glitch on XBox One. It's really funny, but still needs to be fixed.
I think than is has something to do with the texture and where the center is when is spins.
Maybe they simply move the texture down a bit, that may work in fixing the problem.

Last edited:
@Loki would it be possible 2 give an estimate of the amount of time we will be waiting for the duke fishron/1.2.4 equivalent update?? Or is it too early to say??

Afraid not. Not yet at least. Sorry. I know you all want it - don't blame you!

Any info on the save game thing that I can pass along is helpful.

I'm really happy with the companion app really glad you make it. Also would be great if you make it work. For now it's like, you press "connect to ps4 " and black screen popup then nothing no response... hopefully you'll fix it

Yeah but it doesn't Work. shame ... is it work for any of you guys?

I got it working with my Xbox one :) make sure you're actually playing the game already before trying to connect.

is the pulse bow and celestial cuffs added in or not?

I just bought a celestial magnet :) haven't tinkered it yet though :p

Something is seriously bugged with the map.
Sometimes when I open the map in another player's world, it appears all jumbled with colors all over the place, and sometimes, in my world and others', the game simply crashes to xmb menu when hitting select.
Reporting in a few mins.
Until the crash is fixed, I recommend saving before opening the map screen.

Last edited:
Yay! I've been meaning to buy the PS4 version recently so this gives me a reason to! Haha :)

Also I'm suuuuuper hyped for the Wii U version in october! I'll be able to lay in bed playing away :passionate:
Not to burst your bubble, Pedi, but, they're not releasing Terraria for Wii U, Well, I've been told. :merchantcool::joy::pumpking::golem::zombie::nymph:
[DOUBLEPOST=1433528404,1433528254][/DOUBLEPOST]
My understanding is that the Mobile content updates were delayed a touch in order to focus on fixing the litany of bugs that have cropped up of late. Best to build the next story of your house once the foundation and existing floors are all shored up and stable. I, for one, embrace that approach.
Are we Mobile peas going to get 1.3 early? I just wanted to know, because, I want some new stuff to us. :redmunch::redspin::merchantcool::indifferent:

Something is seriously bugged with the map.
Sometimes when I open the map in another player's world, it appears all jumbled with colors all over the place, and sometimes, in my world and others', the game simply crashes to xmb menu when hitting select.
Reporting in a few mins.
Is this on PSVita?
Not to burst your bubble, Pedi, but, they're not releasing Terraria for Wii U, Well, I've been told. :merchantcool::joy::pumpking::golem::zombie::nymph:
[DOUBLEPOST=1433528404,1433528254][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are we Mobile peas going to get 1.3 early? I just wanted to know, because, I want some new stuff to us. :redmunch::redspin::merchantcool::indifferent:
I'm pretty sure Cenx announced that it would be coming to Wii U on her profile.

No offense, but I highly doubt mobile will be getting any updates early :p

Is this on PSVita?

I'm pretty sure Cenx announced that it would be coming to Wii U on her profile.

No offense, but I highly doubt mobile will be getting any updates early :p
Ahh, okay, but I just want to know when Terraria for Mac will come out, we've been waiting 1 year and 6 months, I know it isn't easy to develop I just want to be ready. ;(:sigh::naughty:

*wave of angry mobile users appear in the distance*
*fluffs mane into a shield of fur*
Ahh, okay, but I just want to know when Terraria for Mac will come out, we've been waiting 1 year and 6 months, I know it isn't easy to develop I just want to be ready. ;(:sigh::naughty:
Well this is the console announcement section so you're barking up the wrong tree :p But I know that Terraria for Mac was announced for 1.3 but it likely won't be released until after the update is released for Windows on 6/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom