Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. But.... I was wondering. When is 1.3 going to be added for the Xbox version for Terraria? Just wondering:D:naughty:

Sweet. But.... I was wondering. When is 1.3 going to be added for the Xbox version for Terraria? Just wondering:D:naughty:

it could be awhile, but now that it's released we might get some of the content in our next update. I'm sure that when they add Duke Fishron to console they'll add the 1.3 version that enrages when you bring him out of the ocean, etc..

Qestion what mobile divices can the companion app run on?
cuz my mom haz botaind a samsung tablet?
is it also on the google crome store that make computer accsessable to ? cuz that would make it less of a hassle to people who dont have a/access to a mobile divice right away.
P.S talk ing lazy cuz I can prity muck just woke upso pardon my spelling

Please help me my Xbox 360 world just went crazy?!?! And now my first world is now half dirt... );

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 341
Please help me my Xbox 360 world just went crazy?!?! And now my first world is now half dirt... );
first of all this should be in another thread, not this. Second, I had this happen to me when I played on the 360. There is nothing you can do about it. Make a new world

is there a companion app for pc or am i way late/early on that
PC terraria has no companion app. :#

Qestion what mobile divices can the companion app run on?
cuz my mom haz botaind a samsung tablet?
is it also on the google crome store that make computer accsessable to ? cuz that would make it less of a hassle to people who dont have a/access to a mobile divice right away.
P.S talk ing lazy cuz I can prity muck just woke upso pardon my spelling
It's available in the google play store so if you have an android device it should run it :)

I think they should make the Horned God set a summoner set. there's so many melee, ranged and spellcasting sets out there but not too many summoner armors

Hello everyone, just recently joined up on thr forums as Iwanted to give my thanks for the new console update. Like many of you, my son and I have been addicted to Terraria for some time now, anxiously waiting to aquire all the game assets from 1.2.3 and 1.2.4....I for one hope the next update gives us the rest of the theme crafting stations so we can complete building our theme houses, along with the lava and waterfall blocks....and of course fishing! :)

On the bug side, we've both been lucky not to have any major issues, say that our light sources stop working at times and like another member posted the robes on the mannequins don't cover the feet currently....Other than that, we are both super excited about the coming updates small or large...just keep them coming...thanks

I can't wait to kill Duke Fishron and get Minecarts

I can understand my son feels the same way...but I still rather have all the furnitures, the racks, the blocks, etc...but I'll be happy with anything as long as 505 keeps the updates coming :)

Not sure updating Console first was the best idea, as far as I know, mobile users got pretty mad about the frost moon...
But hey, maybe the news will turn out to be 1.2.4! :naughty:
These latest updates for mobile have been much better than the initial 1.2 and original game, keep it up 505!

Yeah hehe maybe it will also be 1.2.5 at the same time... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom